Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 220+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
📍 Role based in Paris or remote from France.
Your mission in the team :
As a Platform Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, building, and maintaining the infrastructure that underpins our products and services. If you are passionate about Python, AWS, and CI/CD, and have a strong background in platform engineering, we invite you to apply and be part of our exciting journey.
Your missions will be to :
- Optimize and automate our CI/CD pipeline, enabling efficient and reliable delivery of software updates and releases;
- Monitor and maintain the performance, security, and availability of our cloud infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure, deployment, and performance in a timely manner.
- Implement best practices for security, cost optimization, and resource utilization on AWS.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes for various projects.
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to ensure seamless integration of applications with the cloud infrastructure.
What do we recommend to be successful?
- Proven experience as a Platform Engineer or similar role, with a strong focus on cloud infrastructure and automation.
- Proficiency in Python programming, with hands-on experience in developing and maintaining Python-based applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its various services, including but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway and IAM.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
What is in it for you?
- Be part of the fastest-growing Insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- International and friendly team & Office in Paris
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Learning and development courses
- Free books policy
- Remote-friendly policy
Our recruitment process:
1. First interview/ Introduction call with Benoit (our Co-founder) (45min)
2. Case study + debrief with Benoit and Mathieu (DevOps) (1h00)
Who are we?
Luko is a neo-insurer that has become the number one direct insurance company in France and Europe in 5 years with the fastest growth. Luko was born from a simple observation: 50% of French people distrust their insurers. In order to reverse this vision of insurance as a necessary evil, Luko's mission is to reinvent insurance so that it is finally simple, transparent, and useful.
On the agenda: accessible, efficient, and intuitive, with a caring team, based on a business model that re-aligns everyone's interests via the giveback.
B-Corp certified and with the highest-rated customer service in its category, Luko has earned the trust of over 400,000 policyholders (in France and Germany). Since its beginning, Luko has been supported by EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest with whom we have raised €70 million in Series A and B, as well as the world's largest reinsurers Munich Re and Swiss Re.
Committed to equal employment opportunity, inclusion, and diversity within our teams, Luko is looking for talent willing to join our 200+ Lukooms to shake up an entire industry.
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do, and how we work.
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.