Sales Developer Italy
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 6 mois
- FinTech / InsurTech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Sales Developer Italy
French #FinTech Lemon Way is an accredited Payment Institution for the New Economy.
Lemon Way collects payments from clients from new economy sites : participative financing platforms (crowdfunding), sharing economy, marketplaces, online retailers and mobile payment operators.
Come grow with us at LEMON WAY:
- Join +90 (and increasing) hyper-motivated and talented individuals in a company that is pretty much multiplying by two its turnover every year
- Have a positive impact on the world, and be at the heart of the new economy, while shaping the future of payments
- Be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and empowers every single talent to reach their full potential and continue learning
- Work in a Tech environment, built around cutting edge and innovative solutions
- Enjoy our 14 000 square feet office, just 10 minutes away from Paris. And in January 2020, we will work in our brand new headquarters “rue du Sentier” in Paris!
- Free coffee; Fully-equipped kitchen; ping pong table and PS4 ; dedicated parking spaces; weekly urban soccer games and boxes courses; afterworks; and way more!
Descriptif du poste
As a member of the Sales Team and directly reporting to the Country Manager Italy, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Country Manager in the implementation and coordination of the Italy sales strategy and objectives in order to detect key accounts (hunting plans, prospecting list, payment services pitching, pipeline management, contracts negotiation, closing deals…)
- Targeting and identify potential customers within the scope defined by your Country Manager (turnover from 1 to 50M€)
- Actively monitoring and developing customers portfolio, while building networks, maintaining strong relationships and integrating complex ecosystems
- Adopting a consultative sales approach with the aim of understanding customer’s complexity and presenting efficient fits and solutions
- Working closely with our marketing team in order to identify best strategies for leads generation and brand awareness increase
- Conducting market researches with competitive analysis in order to adapt our product to local market and competition
Based in Italy, you will travel to France once a month in order to meet our customers, prospects and our team in our headquarters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to thrive and quickly progress within an exciting young company at the forefront of online innovation: the ideal candidate for this role will be client-oriented with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- You are a real team player with a deep sense of collaboration
- Highly motivated and client-oriented, you are not afraid to overachieve challenges and have great communication & interpersonal skills
- You are able to manage your time effectively and prioritize workload in a fast and competitive environment
- Sales and negotiation techniques adapted to a long sales cycle are no longer a secret to you
- You ideally have a strong appetite for the world of e-commerce and/or payment
- You are familiar with office automation tools for presentation and analysis
- You enjoy evolving in a multicultural environment
- You are familiar with Italian culture
- You are fluent in Italian and English (French or other languages are a plus)
- Graduate of higher education with first successful experience in the commercial field
- Competitive salary packaging, with ambitious OTE
- Contract type: CDI (Full Time - Permanent Employment Contract)
- Location : Milan, Italy
- France travel to be anticipated (once a month)
- Start Date: when you’ll be ready - the soonest.
Découvrez l'équipe de Lemon Way
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin