Chief of Staff
- > 4 ans
Chief of Staff
- > 4 ans
We are entering a new era of AI, interested?
Our mission at Kili is to help F1000 (Safran, Credit Agricole, Bureau Veritas..) and scale-up (VitaDX, Jellysmack…) clients to industrialize their AI projects into production.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best data annotation solution.
What can you expect?
At Kili, we are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. The Chief of Staff role is a great way for overachievers, very ambitious, tenacious and resourceful people to position their-self on a strong career growth path within Kili. At Kili, we are a performance driven organisation and yours will define your evolution at Kili.
It is a unique perspective across the company, with permanent access to the executive team, and the ability to learn about and flex across various functions.
Who are we looking for ?
We are hiring our first Chief of Staff at Kili! You will work closely with our CEO & be his Right hand to lead strategic and operational topics across the company. You will play a key role in the company’s annual and quarterly planning process, as well as the weekly cadence of reporting and decision making within the leadership team. Our company is growing a lot and we need someone like you to solve our strategic and organisational challenges!
Key responsibilities :
- Drive cross-functional projects including special projects, improve process, manage priorities, and ensure proper delivery.
- Act as a proxy for the CEO, advising key leaders on best practices for getting alignment on decisions.
- Manage planning, OKR, weekly executive staff meetings including, but not limited to, setting the agenda, taking notes, providing insights and analysis to inform strategic conversations and tracking follow through to increase accountability.
- Create content for internal and external purposes (company presentations, investors presentations, external interviews and appearances, key mtgs etc.).
- Help optimise and improve current processes and drive efficiency.
About you :
- Have previous experience (4-8 years) at a top-tier consulting firm or at a high growth tech company.
- Are an excellent partner to leaders of all levels. You understand when to teach vs. guide and enjoy developing authentic relationships with your colleagues.
- Are eager to solve complex people problems and love building things from scratch.
- Are able to work in a fast-pace & constantly changing environment.
- Have solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin