UI Designer (Remote)
- Salaire entre €40K et €50K
- Télétravail total possible
- Evénementiel, IT / Digital, Tourisme
- De 15 à 50 salariés
UI Designer (Remote)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
If you ever had to organize an event for your company (seminar, party, meeting), you know it’s a stressful, lengthy, and painful process that involves finding a venue, catering, maybe housing, waiting for and comparing quotes, booking and paying. Kactus was born to make that process simple, fast, and delightful, so you can focus on the event itself.
Since we launched in 2016, more than 10 000 companies (including big companies like Total, AXA, BNP, Chanel) have used our platform. In a few years, we aspire to become the European leader of Corporate Events booking.
During the Covid crisis, we raised a new round of financing which gives us strong confidence in our ability to keep the company growing in the coming years.
We are a remote first company of 25 people, which means you’re free to work from wherever you feel best, as long as you stay in a +3/-3 time range from Paris. If you live in Paris, we also have an HQ near Republique where our parisian teammates often work.
We all gather for offsites 3 times a year, and more frequently for parties in Paris, or team meetings in France.
Embrace the Adventure 🏆
We work as a team towards a common goal. We work, fail, learn and succeed together.
Deliver a WOW experience 😍
Customer happiness is in everyone’s DNA. We are here for a while and we do care for our customers, that’s why we always love to go the extra-mile to create long-term relationships with our clients & partners.
Be passionate & happy 🎉
We believe that work should be a strong source of fulfillment, pride & happiness. We are determined optimists and every single victory or important life moment is a good excuse to celebrate !
Be Humble 🎓
It’s simple : NO EGO at Kactus.
Be transparent 🙌
There is no taboo at Kactus. Always being honest, we can strongly trust each other and focus on what really matters.
Dream big. Take Ownership. Over deliver 🚀
We are ambitious entrepreneurs who dare to reinvent our industry. At Kactus, be proactive, go beyond your limits, own your success to drive innovation and growth throughout the whole company. Are you up to the challenge?
Descriptif du poste
We’re looking for a designer with strong visual skills to give a new look & feel to our interfaces. You will be part of the product team (8 people).
- In charge of the look & feel of our interfaces
- In charge of maintaining and improving our design system
Your typical week will include:
- Designing the final version of an interface from a wireframe that we’ve worked on
- Working with developers to find the best solution
- Doing design reviews with developers
- Designing or improving elements for our design system
We work in cycles of 4 weeks where a team of a designer and 1 or 2 developers work together to release a project. During 4 weeks, we give full autonomy to the team to work together and accomplish the project.
A small team works in parallel to define the projects for the next cycle, and ensure projects are doable in a 4 weeks cycle.
We’re using Basecamp as our project management and collaboration tool.
Skills you’ll need to be successful:
- Visual sense and tastes
- Knowledge of what makes an interface comfortable to use and beautiful (spacing, typography, font weights, colors, visuals, …)
- Knowledge of UI patterns best practices
- Knwoledge of front-end technology (HTML, CSS)
- Great writing skills (for interface copy)
- Sketch, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Notion of animation design is a plus
- Ability to work in english (orally & in writing)
- Worked for a web product for a few years (~2-3)
- Built UI Kits or Design Systems
- Worked with developers
- Strong autonomy
- Team player and good communicator
- Humble and open to feedback
Déroulement des entretiens
1) Send us a portfolio or example of work you’ve done, and why you’d like to join Kactus
2) Call with a co-founder
3) 2 interviews of 1 hour with a designer and a person from the product team
4) 1 day workshop at our Paris Office
Découvrez l'équipe de Kactus
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin