Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Chez Jolimoi notre ambition est de réinventer l’e-commerce en permettant au consommateur de vivre une nouvelle expérience d’achat qui combine le meilleur de l’humain et de la technologie.
Chacun de nos clients est ainsi accompagné par l’un de nos 8 000 Stylistes Beauté qui les aident à trouver les produits les mieux adaptés aux besoins de leurs corps dans le respect de leur budget et de leurs valeurs.
Nous croyons en une beauté plurielle et libre ainsi qu’en une vie plus inclusive, loin des diktats.
Nous voulons mettre fin aux modèles opaques et biaisés dans le conseil et la vente de produits de beauté et bien-être. Accompagner et éclairer chacun sur le chemin de sa propre beauté.
Nos 3 valeurs les plus importantes sont : l’audace, la franchise et la joie. 🌈💛
Descriptif du poste
You will be in charge of organizing all events intended to animate the Jolimoi community 🙂, namely :
- An annual meet-up gathering more than 1500 people with the presence of about forty of our partner brands and our Beauty Stylists over 2 days,
- Events dedicated to Beauty Stylists several times a year (challenges, team building…),
- Training sessions dedicated to our Beauty Stylists throughout the year,
- An annual seminar for all Jolimoi internal teams.
- An annual event (2 days) for 80-100 Beauty Stylists
As such, your missions will be to :
- Set up the organization of Jolimoi events from A to Z following the strategy, budget and deadlines defined,
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and set up communication plans adapted to each event,
- Collaborate with the content team to determine the artistic direction of each event and identify logistical needs,
- Coordinate the logistics associated with each event and supervise external providers,
- Manage the partners and influencers and contribute to the development of new collaborations,
- Accompany/advise our network of brands in the organization of events for our Beauty Stylists,
- Define and follow a P&L per event to evaluate the return on investment of each event and propose ways to improve.
At Jolimoi, our values are honesty, boldness, and joy.
Everyone who joins us must adhere to these values and embody them daily, both internally and externally. These values are present in our management style, decision-making, and communication. We do not make any difference between internal and external communication.
We communicate internally in English, both in writing and verbally, as some team members do not speak French. A good level of English is therefore essential.
We are looking for a person who wants to join a dynamic team and a meaningful project, ready to invest in themselves fully. On top of our values, we are looking for someone curious and results/data driven.
This position is for you if :
You have at least five years of experience in event management,
You have already worked with a network of BtoB and BtoC partners and influencers,
You are rigorous and organized in the management of multiple projects,
You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your ability to coordinate teams,
You can manage unexpected and delicate situations,
You don’t hesitate to propose your ideas and be creative,
You have the agility to deliver quality work within a set budget,
You are willing to analyze the results to improve our methods and provide the best possible experience.
Déroulement des entretiens
1 interview with CMO
1 interview with a manager
1 interview with the CEO