- Finance, Immobilier commercial
- Luxembourg, London, Paris
- Voir le site
Année de création2013
Âge moyen34 ans
ICAMAP is a Luxembourg-based independent investment fund manager focused on European real estate.
Led by its founding partners Guillaume Poitrinal, Harm Meijer and Alexandre Aquien, ICAMAP was founded in 2013 to create and manage European specialised real-estate investment platforms for institutional investors around the globe.
ICAMAP currently manages €1.7 billion (including co-investments) of equity on behalf of 28 leading international, institutional investors from all continents.
ICAMAP is the manager of three real estate investment funds, focusing on high value-added operations:
- ICAMAP Investors I (€ 750 million equity, including co-investments), to acquire stakes in small and mid-cap European real estate companies, both private and listed, with a view to actively unlocking hidden value
- ICAWOOD (€ 750 million equity), to develop new generation low-carbon offices in the Greater Paris region
- ICAMAX, an open-ended fund, to invest in listed European real estate securities with a view to deliver high conviction, absolute returns.
In addition to Luxembourg, ICAMAP has offices in Paris and London.
What they're looking for
Entrepreneurship and innovation are in ICAMAP's DNA, which manages specialised real estate investment funds, offering investors the highest level of investment expertise in Europe.
ICAMAP is looking for committed and dynamic people with a real desire to develop ICAMAP's investment expertise, especially for their low carbon construction investment strategy, with the aim to contribute to building a sustainable economy.
Their five-legged sheep are also curious, enthusiastic, autonomous ... They want to lead investment projects from start to finish, blossom around innovation and be stimulated by daily challenges.
If you are you looking for a dynamic and empowering work environment and are attracted to real estate development and investment, then join them!
Good to know
In Luxembourg: offices at walking distance from the international train station
In London: offices in vibrant Victoria neighbourhood
In Paris: offices in Paris city-center with a terrace for great afterworks on Thursdays
Questions et réponses sur ICAMAP