Business Developer (Bulgarian Speaking)
- FinTech / InsurTech, Finance
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Business Developer (Bulgarian Speaking)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
We are growing and optimizing our sales process and therefore we are looking for a Bulgarian speaking Business Developer to join our ambitious team in Sofia. You will play a crucial role in filling the sales pipeline and the outcome of the entire sales process. It is an ideal position which provides you the opportunity to have contact with lots of different customers, to get to know the solutions of iBanFirst and to grow to the position of a Sales Executive within a fast-growing and dynamic financial institution.
What you will do
- Your primary responsibility will be to support the sales force in making appointments that will contribute to the growth of the company
- Determining, in consultation with marketing & sales, which branches/companies can be actively approached
- Finding the right contacts within these companies (LinkedIn, events, webpages, branch organizations, etc.)
- Gathering the right insights in preparation for the first contact
- Approaching these contacts through the most appropriate channels (telephone, LinkedIn, email, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of our solutions in order to respond to the needs of contacts you speak to
- Qualifying the interest of these contacts to schedule an appointment for the Sales Executive
- Ensuring a continuous flow of qualified leads to keep the Sales Executive's pipeline filled
- Keeping track of all communications with contacts in our CRM system
- Answering incoming product questions and qualifying inbound leads
- You are a native Bulgarian speaker and fluent in English
- You have a business-related degree
- You are persistent, pro-active, autonomous and want to evolve in a dynamic fintech environment (startup)
- You have commercial and relational capacities, you are results-oriented, and you know how to surpass yourself to achieve your goals
- You are interested into the banking and finance industry and how companies can manage their currency exposure and payment flow efficiently
- You have excellent relationship and business skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have the ability to work in a team as well as independently
What we offer
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment
- A competitive salary
- A good bonus based on your own development and results achieved
- 25 vacation days
- All the necessities to be able to perform your work as well as possible
- An onboarding and buddy program for a good start
- You are an important part of building a strong brand from an innovative and fast-growing scaleup with great ambitions. You will develop quickly, both on a professional and personal level and internationally and nationally
Are you enthusiastic and do you want to grow with us? We look forward receiving your resume!
Do you have any questions or want to know more about the job or our company? Do not hesitate and please contact Dean Todorov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter