Product Ops Intern (F/M)
Product Ops Intern (F/M)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
The only conversational platform which combines the best of human and AI to optimize customer experience.
They humanize the digital experience at scale and make it profitable.
iAdvize is a conversational platform which allows over 2,000 brands in 100 countries to humanize digital experiences. By combining the best of human and artificial intelligence, they help our customers to deploy an authentic and profitable online conversational strategy at scale.
They connect customers with experts who can advise them and are available 24/7 via messaging. iAdvize is a ‘Gartner Cool Vendor’ certified platform that generates value for brands such as Disney, TUI, L’Oréal, Nespresso. In 2019, a Forrester study proved that a 64% ROI can be achieved.
What’s the opportunity?
Within the Product team, you will act as a true facilitator / solution-maker to impact iAdvize teams, clients, and product from idea to product adoption. You will join a team of passionate product managers, designers and marketers focused on crafting high-quality products that deliver real value to our customers.
Collaborating with Product Managers, Designers, Researcher, Engineers and Marketing, your mission will be focused on 2 points:
- Product Excellence : Ensure product teams have the right information, tools and processes to craft impactful & valuable product evolutions
- Product Marketing : Produce materials, competitive & market analysis to accelerate product awareness and adoption
What will be my missions?
- Facilitate access & communication of relevant insights (usage & competition data, customer/prospect feedbacks) that will support decision-making
- Produce, update & communicate competitive benchmarks / battlecards that will help internal teams to better understand and defend our product positioning
- Streamline Product Management & Go-to-Market day-to-day operational routines, processes and tools to guarantee an optimal information flow within the Product team and at the company level
- Assist teams in their operational Success metrics definition & monitoring
Who I will work with?
In this role, you will partner with:
- Florent Gosselin, CPO (ex: DoYouBuzz, Zlio)
- Eglantine Hue, GPM (ex: DocaPoste)
- Jeremy Richard, GPM (ex: Criteo)
- Anne Pedro, Head of Product Design (ex: UX-Republic)
What skills do I need?
- Business/Digital/Engineering school background with a strong interest for Product, Tech and Data areas,
- Analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving,
- Communication skills (written & oral), knowing how to turn complex concepts into compelling stories,
- Experience in project management (school or professional projects)
- Taste for intellectual challenge, curiosity and innovative spirit,
- High autonomy & ability to deal with last minute changes
- Fluent in French and in English
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed above, know that we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin