Real Estate Account Manager
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services, Finance
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Real Estate Account Manager
Who are they?
Finance Active have been developing another vision of finance for over 20 years: collaborative, useful, and innovative at the same time.
Their job is to help their customers to save time and money, and make faster decisions on complex financial subjects. How? By offering to companies, local authorities, and banks, solutions to improve their debt management and financial risks.
Their ambition is to make finance more accessible and transparent for their customers by combining their technology and their expertise, to then facilitate the collaboration between all players of the financial ecosystem.
To do so, they can count on 160 employees, juniors and seniors, with diverse skills and experiences, who share the same vision and the same conqueror’s spirit. They are only waiting for you to join them in this great adventure.
Altus Group have a new opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our team covering the French market as an Enterprise Account Manager, based in Paris.
The successful candidate will be able to capitalise on our excellent reputation and will develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders within the French territory, you will be responsible for both new business and driving organic growth with our existing clients.
We are looking for somebody that has experience of managing complex sales process’ and who understands the workings of a longer-term sales cycle for high revenue business. You will be able to build a strong and open rapport with all clients, and through actively listening, analysing, and planning, you will grow successful relationships and ultimately sell our full portfolio of solutions.
You will be fluent in both French & English.
- Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies for accounts within your specified geographies to meet sales performance targets
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making, and overcome objections to closure in commercial agreements
- Deliver on an end-to-end sales process by proactively managing existing accounts
- Building influential relationships with both new and existing clients and key personnel to increase their current spend
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer and presenting to high-level executives
- Looking for opportunities to diversify and expand into new markets
- Achieving high sales targets and goals as specified on an annual basis
- Maintain CRM database: Perform accurate data entry of customer profile, customer updates & any account activity in a timely and consistent manner
- Collaborating effectively with other internal teams to contribute to the company’s overall sales success and give the highest possible level of service to our clients
- Participation in national or international events in the (commercial real estate) sector or customer events organised by Altus Group
- Several years of experience in strategic sales or in an international account manager position in a B2B business environment
- Fluent in both French and English
- Historical success of meeting or exceeding quotas and targets, ideally while in a CRE solutions sales role
- Demonstrable Experienced and successful at meeting with the C-Level
- Demonstrable consultative sales and account management approach
- A solid understanding of the commercial real estate industry
- Extensive CRM experience; experience with a CRM such as NetSuite (Salesforce is an asset)
- Expertise in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral, reporting, diagrams and presentations
- Customer service orientation
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin