Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Better Trips for travelers. Better Trips for the world.
Since Evaneos was founded in 2009, we’ve been building a greener, fairer future for travel. By connecting travelers with the world’s best local experts, we provide trips that are better for them and better for the places they visit.
For us, it’s all about quality and impact. That means fighting mass tourism and impersonal experiences at the expense of local communities and the environment. Instead, we offer tailor-made trips, lovingly crafted by those passionate about sharing and protecting the destinations they call home. Thanks to our network of more than 1000 local partners in more than 160 destinations, we’ve helped more than 500,000 travelers plan extraordinary trips around the world.
The adventure doesn’t stop here. We invest a percentage of every trip we sell in our Better Trips Fund and have committed to spend at least 3 million € by 2025 on projects that reduce the negative impacts of travel and drive positive change within our industry. Think: certified carbon offsets, planting mangrove trees, collecting ocean bound plastics, guiding small businesses through sustainability training and certification, creating new opportunities for woman-owned businesses, and much more.
Our values are just as important within Evaneos. Our strength is in our diversity: our multitude of languages, backgrounds, and experiences. We believe in building the best teams by creating an environment where everyone can be authentic, trust each other and thrive.
We hope you’ll join us on our mission.
You can also follow our Glassdoor page and see the comments of our current employees and candidates.
Descriptif du poste
You like to be in the heart of operations, find solutions to help our travelers and agents and increase customer satisfaction ? You are convinced that listening to customers, analyzing their need, being empathic while continuously improving customer experience is a key for any business ?
Then join our Satisfaction Team and become Customer Service Agent for our French-speaking market!
Support our customers :
- Respond to travelers’ (B2C) and agents’ (B2B) inquiries by e-mail, phone or chat
- Resolve complex requests that require a customized response, decide on the highest impact solution & communicate the decision to all parties involved
- Become a legal expert in order to resolve disputes and other complicated cases
- Become an E-reputation and social media expert, by analyzing feedback, finding solutions to tackle recurring issues and responding to reviews on social media and review platforms (trustpilot, google,…)
- Analyze travelers’ needs and dissatisfaction reasons & recommend any relevant optimizations to other departments (e.i product) to improve constantly customer experience
- Assist and train our Customer Care Team in Madagascar
- Work on projects to help increase our customer satisfaction and internal efficiency
- are fluent FRENCH speaker (C1 level = you feel confident talking in French on phone & by email) and feel comfortable when communicating in English
- are perfectly comfortable both speaking over the phone and writing emails
- are an empathic person & stress resistant
- are a problem-solver, capable of taking initiative and working autonomously
- are customer satisfaction and tools-driven
- you like to be part of a team to move forward together
Life @ La Voyagerie (a.k.a. Evaneos) :
The HQ : Evaneos is located in the 9th district : dynamic and easy to access (close to : gare Saint Lazare, Subway line 8, 9, 7, 3), next to Les Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Opera, many restaurants etc.
Unlimited coffee and tea (Kusmi Tea) and fruits
Flexible hours and office where you can work in the condition you favour the most and where you want the most (from home or elsewhere)
Activities during the week : sport to a low-price, meditation, team-building
Events : afterworks, social gathering, work trips, Offsite etc.
Evaneos Days : 2 days per month all together (full remoters included) @La Voyagerie, to work together, to share experiences, practices… and enjoy moments together!
This job isn’t open to full remote !
Evaneossian’s Benefits :
The equivalent of 50% of your Navigo expenses is refunded or you can choose to use the money allocated to buy transport equipment (such as : bike accessories) or fairer transport subscription (Evaneos is engaged and applied the sustainable mobility package)
Lunch vouchers ”tickets restaurant” : 10€ (Evaneos pays 6€ out of your 9€)
Health insurance (Alan) that provides you with great care
Déroulement des entretiens
HR Call avec Lola (30min)
Entretien avec Annekatrin & Carolin (30min)
Case study avec Hugo & Caroline (60min)