- Banque, FinTech / InsurTech, Finance
- > 2000 salariés
Market Surveillance Cash Analyst Intern
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Portuguese markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy. Euronext has also expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.
Descriptif du poste
Being part of our 1st line of defense (EMS), our trainee should deliver the following :
. Managing alerts via our SMARTS ALMAS system (unexpected trading behaviors, instrument reservation...)
. Conducting all mandatory checks to secure a fair and orderly market
. Ensuring Market Surveillance tasks are fully compliant with MIFID 2
. Being a solid and reliable point of contact for any operational request received (members/ISV/ASP...)
. Working very closely with our 2nd line of Defense (Compliance) while investigating suspicious behavior/activities
. Helping for improvement & optimization of our processes and activities in order to improve our quality of service and secure client centricity.
Education & Knowledge
· Master's level student in finance or engineering or Grandes Ecoles (management or engineering) .
· Finance majors are most suitable, though other majors are welcome to candidate
· A first experience in finance is appreciated
· Rigor, curiosity and willingness to learn
· Attention to detail while having the ability to see the big picture
· Proactive and autonomous
· Integrity and confidentiality are key requirements for this role
· Strong verbal communication skills both in French and English
· Good organizational skills and demonstrate a positive problem solving attitude when under pressure
· Team player with ability to work in a virtual team across locations
· Conceptual knowledge of most of the following areas: Trade Lifecycle, Exchanges, Cash & Derivatives products and Trading Procedures
· Learning capacities with basic IT knowledge
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.