Year of Founding2011
Gender Breakdown40 %60 %
Average Age28 years old
We build the future of work.
In 2011, we pioneered the startup studio model. Together with entrepreneurs, we turn unique ideas into successful companies. We build businesses that create the tools of tomorrow and inspire news ways of working, in short, we build the future of work!
We pride ourselves on our ability to give founders an edge. We give entrepreneurs access to unparalleled resources, so that they can kickstart their startup. We bring to them unfair advantages with our brilliant core team and vast network. And we equip our founders with freedom so that they can dream bigger to always go further and faster.
So far, we've launched over 20 startups and we're still counting. They now employ over 1,000 people all over the world, have raised $254 million in funding and now reach a total valuation of over $1 billion.
And it all started here... Mailjet • Textmaster • Mention • Front • Aircall • Hivy • Spendesk • Foxintelligence • Forest • Slite • Station • Uplow • Equify • Briq • Multis • Swan • Yousign • Illustrio... With more in the making: Zenvest • Bonjour • Cycle • Folk • Once • Canyon
Are you looking to launch a new venture with us? Do you want to contribute to one of our startups? Or are you interested in joining our core eFounders team? We work with outstanding people who are experts in their field and passionate about making a contribution to our mission: to build the future of work. And we're always on the look-out for ambitious talent that is always striving for excellence.
- An offsite every quarter called DemoTime where all our current projects pitch their vision and demo their products.
- You'll learn and work with some of the most brilliant founders and professionals in your field, whether they are in our offices or through our network
- Offices located at the heart of the Parisian startup eco-system (metro Bourse)
- Free lunch delivered everyday from FoodCheri, Frichti or Nestor
- Monthly talks from the leading minds in the industry
Ready to start the adventure with your new team?
Questions et réponses sur eFounders