PMO - Project Management Officer - CDI Toulouse
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
EasyMile is a leader in software and complete solutions for driverless goods and passenger transport, and the number one provider of autonomous shuttles in the world. It partners with blue-chip manufacturers to autonomize their vehicles with award-winning technology built on safety-by-design, ready for deployment today, with clear client benefits.
Since 2014, the company has become known for quality delivery and real-world deployments. EasyMile’s proven technology has driven autonomously in 300+ locations in more than 30 countries, over 1, 000,000km.
With several mass operations around the world EasyMile was the first to deploy fully driverless at Level 4 of autonomous driving and has the highest number of remotely supervised operations (10+) on the market to date. It is also the first autonomous vehicle solutions provider to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.
EasyMile has more than 280 employees in four locations (Toulouse, Berlin, Denver and Singapore), doubling its headcount every 2 years.
We are looking for highly motivated people to build the road ahead and invent solutions to challenges never met before. Creativity and perseverance is your attitude? We are looking for you!
- An ambitious and meaningful mission
- “Tickets restaurant” Swile, “mutuelle familiale”, eco-mobility allowance
- Brand new offices, close to the city center and public transportation
- Free coffee/tea and fresh fruits, breakfast every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Many occasions to meet your colleagues: EZtalks to share your passions, sport, games…
- A proactive “CSE”
- Find out other good reasons to join us on our career page!
Meet Benoit, COO
You will join the Product Team dedicated to Public transport vehicles. We are passionate about mobility, and aim at revolutionizing the way people move. Our end target is to create new mobility solutions that can at an affordable cost complement existing public transportation schemes and convince citizens not to use their private cars anymore.
EasyMile is now launching the new generation of People transportation vehicle in collaboration with top industrial companies. This vehicle will operate with maximum autonomy (Level 4) in mixed traffic on public road, and will have to reach the highest safety standards.
This project will mobilize teams from all backgrounds and expertises, from business vision to technical implementation.
Your future responsibilities
We are looking for a “control tower” team mate to support the development of this new vehicle, together with the project manager & the technical product manager:
- Support internal analyses related to product strategy (market analysis, business cases)
- Organize monthly project reviews with external key players & drumbeat related actions
- Implement the appropriate governance (weekly meetings, technical meetings, monthly reports…)
- Organize internal & multipartner exchanges to support technical decisions
- Coordinate with legal & finance department to manage relationship with external players
- Define & update project planning with internal & external key players
- Coordinate & drumbeat milestones & internal actions across all teams involved
We work both in French and in English. During the first weeks you will work in close collaboration with an experienced project manager and support him with daily coordination tasks. After your ramp-up you will be managing autonomously your own perimeter inside the project.
- Contract: permanent full time
- Location: Toulouse (31), partial remote is possible
- Occasional business travels (Paris area)
There is no typical profile at EasyMile, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong! Don’t hesitate to apply if you are motivated and interested by innovative transportation and technologies.
With EasyMile, you’ll be part of the passionate adventure of autonomous driven solutions!
You may come from an engineering school with some business experience, or from a business school with experience in very technical projects. You will thrive in our team if you like working at the crossroad of many positions, where everyone has their word to say regardless of their title.
This exposed & thrilling position is made for you if:
- You are curious, action driven, proactive, autonomous, rigourous, persistent
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, both in French in English
- You can demonstrate empathy with high relational skills to understand & manage key people’s needs & constraints
- You are a team player with positive attitude, concise
- 2 years working experience in project management, ideally in the industry, a consulting firm or financial audit
- Prior experience in an innovative and constantly evolving field such as autonomous vehicles, or in the field of passenger services or automotive
- 30 minutes call with the recruitment team
- Meeting & case study with the team
- One hour interview with the manager and the recruitment team
All our offers are open to candidates with disabilities and all genders
By applying to this offer, you consent that your personal data (including but not limited to your first name, surname, phone number, email address, and resume) will be processed by EasyMile during the whole recruitment process in compliance with all applicable law including the General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679. You can exercise your rights at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if appropriate, make a complaint to the national authority on data protection (cnil.fr).
En candidatant à cette offre, vous acceptez que vos données personnelles (telles que nom, prénom, numéro de téléphone, adresse mail, et CV) soient utilisées par la société EasyMile pour et pendant toute la durée du recrutement, en conformité avec la règlementation applicable, et notamment le Règlement général sur la Protection des Données UE 2016/679 . Vous pouvez exercer vos droits auprès d’EasyMile à email@example.com, et le cas échéant, introduire une réclamation auprès de la CNIL sur cnil.fr.