Technical Trainer, Autonomous Vehicles Deployment - CDI Toulouse (H/F)
Who are they?
EasyMile is a leader in software and complete solutions for driverless goods and passenger transport, and the number one provider of autonomous shuttles in the world. It partners with blue-chip manufacturers to autonomize their vehicles with award-winning technology built on safety-by-design, ready for deployment today, with clear client benefits.
Since 2014, the company has become known for quality delivery and real-world deployments. EasyMile’s proven technology has driven autonomously in 300+ locations in more than 30 countries, over 1, 000,000km.
With several mass operations around the world EasyMile was the first to deploy fully driverless at Level 4 of autonomous driving and had the highest number of remotely supervised operations (10+) on the market to date. It is also the first autonomous vehicle solutions provider to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.
EasyMile has over 270 employees in four locations (Toulouse, Berlin, Denver and Singapore), doubling its headcount every 2 years.
We are looking for highly motivated people to build the road ahead and invent solutions to challenges never met before. Beyond excellent technical skills, we are looking for the right attitude: ambition, creativity and perseverance. Highlighting strong values such as innovation, passion, excellence, trust and team spirit, EasyMile’s team keeps pushing boundaries to invent the future of mobility.
- An ambitious and meaningful mission
- “Tickets restaurant” Swile, “mutuelle familiale”, eco-mobility allowance
- Brand new offices, close to the city center and public transportation
- Free coffee/tea and fresh fruits, free breakfast every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Many occasions to meet your colleagues: EZtalks to share your passions, sport, games…
- A proactive “CSE”
- MacBook or PC (depending on your position)
- Find out other good reasons to join us on our career page!
For more information, please visit www.easymile.com.
BE PART OF THE AUTONOMOUS FUTURE, TODAY !
Meet Benoit, COO
We are looking for highly motivated people to build the road ahead and invent solutions to challenges never met before.
Creativity and perseverance is your attitude? We are looking for you.
- Permanent contract
- Location : Toulouse
- Travels : 40-60% of time worldwide (mostly in Europe and Middle East)
Your future responsibilities:
The EasyMile Training Team is part of the Field Services team, made of 40+ members worldwide. We are looking to reinforce our Field Services department in order to better serve our customers worldwide, improve our products & services, and prepare for a significant increase EasyMile technology in the industrial and mobility sectors.
In order to speed up its development and increase its capacity to train and onboard industrial partners, EasyMile is looking to reinforce it with a new trainer.
Based in Toulouse office, you will be focused on delivering high-quality training services to our partners and customers, in order to help EasyMile prepare for the scale-up of our autonomous vehicles solutions.
You will be in charge of streamlining the training contents and processes, and ensuring it articulates smoothly with EasyMile products development, validation and deployment processes.
- Provide training sessions on EasyMile products internally, and to our customers, partners, VARs, mostly in Europe and Middle East, and on different products (vehicles, software, process…), for the goods transportation and people mover solution developed by EasyMile
- Participate in the administration of the training activity: verify training sessions, validate certificates, plan refreshers, keep training dashboards up to date and report training statistics
- Interact with EasyMile industrial partners, and customers, to set-up, deploy and improve new training contents
- Participate in improving the training processes and training means, to ensure better efficiency and mastering of the activity: specify, setup and deploy new means and new tools
EasyMile is a fast-growing company, your missions can evolve and expand…
There is no typical profile at EasyMile, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong!
Don’t hesitate to apply if you are motivated and interested by innovative transportation and technologies.
With EasyMile, you’ll be part of the passionate adventure of autonomous driven solutions!
- Proven experience as a trainer in a technological field, with a good training track record
- Fluent in French and English (German is a plus)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interest for technology and ability to learn quick to embrace EasyMile’s technology
- Focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
- Team player, positive attitude, concise and reporting prone
- 30 minutes call with the recruitment team
- Meeting with the team & the manager
- Interview with the RH team
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Autres
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres