Lead Robotics System Architect - CDI Toulouse
Who are they?
EasyMile is a leader in software and complete solutions for driverless goods and passenger transport, and the number one provider of autonomous shuttles in the world. It partners with blue-chip manufacturers to autonomize their vehicles with award-winning technology built on safety-by-design, ready for deployment today, with clear client benefits.
Since 2014, the company has become known for quality delivery and real-world deployments. EasyMile’s proven technology has driven autonomously in 300+ locations in more than 30 countries, over 1, 000,000km.
With several mass operations around the world, EasyMile was the first to deploy fully driverless at Level 4 of autonomous driving and had the highest number of remotely supervised operations (10+) on the market to date. It is also the first autonomous vehicle solutions provider to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.
EasyMile has over 280 employees in four locations (Toulouse, Berlin, Denver and Singapore).
We are looking for highly motivated people to build the road ahead and invent solutions to challenges never met before. Beyond excellent technical skills, we are looking for the right attitude: ambition, creativity and perseverance. Highlighting strong values such as innovation, passion, excellence, trust and team spirit, EasyMile’s team keeps pushing boundaries to invent the future of mobility.
- An ambitious and meaningful mission
- “Tickets restaurant” Swile, “mutuelle familiale”, eco-mobility allowance
- Brand new offices, close to the city center and public transportation
- Free coffee/tea and fresh fruits, free breakfast every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- Many occasions to meet your colleagues: EZtalks to share your passions, sport, games…
- A proactive “CSE”
- Choice between MacBook or PC (depending on your position)
Be part of the autonomous future, today!
Our in-house Autonomous stack solution, called EZDrive, is tailor made to enable advanced autonomous driving features on all kind of vehicles, from people mover to heavy trucks.
EZDrive is the heart of the vehicle: Detect, Localize, Predict and Decide, from dense urban to complex industrial environnement.
You will take part of the design of EasyMile solution to bring answer to challenging use cases on all Easymile platforms. You will be closely collaborating with all R&D teams, System architects, products teams to deliver exceptional architecture that combines performances and safety, innovative and efficiency.
You will define with the teams what are the success criteria of each futures, integrating by design the right KPIs to measure the performance of the system.
You will be responsible to define the roadmap and to report it to Easymile executives. This is a key and exciting position within our SW stack.
Your future responsibilities
- Define the robotic and autonomous system architecture to answer our functionnels needs providing from products and system teams
- Define the technical roadmap to reach objectives
- Communicate this roadmap to stakeholders and managers
- Coordinate the overall architecture documentation
- Collaborate with engineers and leaders across a variety of teams
- Provide clear summaries, progress, and recommendations to our executive leadership team
- Coordinate technical watch (litterature, competition, suppliers…) for the robotic architecture
- Contract: permanent full time
- Location: Toulouse (31)
There is no typical profile at EasyMile, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong! Don’t hesitate to apply if you are motivated and interested by innovative transportation and technologies.
We are looking for:
5+ years of hands-on experience developing complex robotic systems or relevant software
Extensive experience architecting and implementing embedded software
Broad understanding of modern autonomous driving stacks including Localization, Perception, Prediction, and Planning & Controls
Strong understanding of C++
Strong presentation and communication skills
Strong softskills required: leadership, communication, decision making
Fluent in English and French
- 30 minutes call with the recruitment team
- Meeting with the team
- Interview with the manager and the recruitment manager
- Interview with the general manager
All our positions are open to candidates with disabilities
By applying to this offer, you consent that your personal data (including but not limited to your first name, surname, phone number, email address, and resume) will be processed by EasyMile during the whole recruitment process in compliance with all applicable law including the General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679. You can exercise your rights at firstname.lastname@example.org and, if appropriate, make a complaint to the national authority on data protection (cnil.fr).
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de Recherche / R&D
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !