With over 11 years of experience in support, communication, customer relations and team management, Alexandra has joined the company's support team.
She started as a journalist, then worked as a Customer Relationship Manager, Team Leader and Trainer.
She believes that you have to work hard to achieve your goals, and that perseverance is the key to get there
She is an enthusiastic, open-minded person and her motto is: do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life!
A graduate of ECE Paris, Victor has developed an expertise in project and program transformation management for SaaS solution providers in the telecom sector.
After having held several management positions in this sector internationally (United Kingdom and United States), Victor joined Diabolocom as Head of Presales & Project Management, with the aim of consolidating and developing Diabolocom's activity in France and in Europe.
A real globetrotter, Victor has lived in 7 different countries!
Diabolocom offers an omnichannel customer interaction management solution in the cloud for customer service and sales teams.
Thanks to its fast-to-deploy, intuitive interface, and local business support, Diabolocom enables companies to offer superior customer experience and improve their operational efficiency.
Diabolocom helps 350+ companies in their digital transformation, from its offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan.
- People with great ambition, for themselves, the company they work in and the clients they work with.
- Taste for challenge and problem solving
- Great interpersonal skills and commitment for teamwork
- Strong desire to “make a difference” in their role
- Rich and challenging environment both from business and technology standpoints
- Lots of opportunities to learn new things, skills and grow fast as a professional
- International context (employees located in 7 countries, with 15 nationalities, solutions deployed on the 5 continents)
- Managers dedicated and available for their teams
- Agile organization with streamlined processes
- Lots of gathering events (afterworks, dinners, lunches) and 2 large team building events in fancy destinations (work hard, play hard ;)