A graduate of ECE Paris, Victor has developed an expertise in project and program transformation management for SaaS solution providers in the telecom sector.
After having held several management positions in this sector internationally (United Kingdom and United States), Victor joined Diabolocom as Head of Presales & Project Management, with the aim of consolidating and developing Diabolocom's activity in France and in Europe.
A real globetrotter, Victor has lived in 7 different countries!
An IÉSEG School of Management graduate, Brieuc began his career in finance as an investment broker in Montreal.
After an entrepreneurial experience in Kenya in concierge and customer loyalty services, Brieuc joined Diabolocom in 2015 as a Business Developer. He is now in charge of the French sales team.
Graduated from Hyperion University of Bucharest, Alexandra has worked in several sectors: Business Process Outsourcing, Telecommunications and Journalism.
Before joining Diabolocom, Alexandra was a team leader in a call center. Now in charge of support and also QA, she manages incidents, maintains and feeds the knowledge base, optimizes support procedures, tests and validates the solution before it is put into production.
Her motivation: Never giving up!
Diabolocom offers an omnichannel customer interaction management solution in the cloud for customer service and sales teams.
Thanks to its fast-to-deploy, intuitive interface, and local business support, Diabolocom enables companies to offer superior customer experience and improve their operational efficiency.
Diabolocom helps 350+ companies in their digital transformation, from its offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan.
- People with great ambition, for themselves, the company they work in and the clients they work with.
- Taste for challenge and problem solving
- Great interpersonal skills and commitment for teamwork
- Strong desire to “make a difference” in their role
- Rich and challenging environment both from business and technology standpoints
- Lots of opportunities to learn new things, skills and grow fast as a professional
- International context (employees located in 7 countries, with 15 nationalities, solutions deployed on the 5 continents)
- Managers dedicated and available for their teams
- Agile organization with streamlined processes
- Lots of gathering events (afterworks, dinners, lunches) and 2 large team building events in fancy destinations (work hard, play hard ;)