DevOps Engineer - Paris, France
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
We are looking for a passionate and talented DevOps Engineer to join a multicultural team (including French, Russian and Romanian) and help us tackle ambitious technical challenges.
You would be a part of a growing tech team of 40+ people building a cutting-edge international IP backbone and a hybrid cloud (private + public) which runs our SaaS customer interaction management solution. This solution allows our 350+ customers connecting from 30+ countries, among which market leaders, to manage the interactions with their customers across all channels with an innovative unified approach (voice, video, email, social networks).
Our global IP backbone and hybrid cloud aim at providing the best-in-class infrastructure to run real-time and high-load SaaS voice platform, through scalability, redundancy, automation, monitoring and connections with local telecom operators.
We also are a Local Internet Registry (AS #39781), have our own voice telecommunications licenses in several countries (incl. France, Germany) and are expanding to match all countries where we have sales offices (Western Europe for now + the USA in the coming year).
Integrated within a young, dynamic technical team, you will have the following main missions:
- Design of new and improvement of existing infrastructures
- International roll-out of our infrastructure
- Operation of the platforms hosting our services
- Improve automation and monitoring covering operations and deploys of the infrastructure and the platform
- Passionate about system and/or network, you wish to join a fast-paced company and a technical team strongly oriented towards open source projects
- As an innovative person by nature, you are eager to learn new technologies and to take up new challenges
You have strong skills in git and GitOps approach (GitLab is a plus), provisioning via terraform and configuration via ansible, cloud operation via docker/docker-compose/k3s/k8s.
You are experienced in most of the following:
- Open source software
- Automation: terraform, ansible, awx
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Clickhouse
- Web server: nginx, Apache
- High availability: HAProxy, Envoy, Keepalived, Pacemaker
- Monitoring: netdata, prometheus, victoriametrics, grafana, ELK, nagios/naemon/thruk, Observium
- Virtualization/Containers: Docker, docker-compose, k3s, k8s, Proxmox, Xen
- Scripting: Python, POSIX Shell/bash
- Others: Radius, LDAP, Postfix, Dovecot, Bind
You have a proven track record in automating provisioning and configuration of complex infrastructures, ideally using Ansible and Terraform.
Bonus on networking: Cisco (ASR, ASA, Catalyst) and Juniper (EX, MX, SRX) with BGP/OSPF/ISIS/MPLS/IPSec.
Excellent verbal and written communication in English is essential for this position.
And a good working knowledge of French will make a difference.
Why join us:
- We offer a multicultural environment with teams in 5 countries across Europe (and expanding)
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
- We are located in the very center of Paris, 100m from the Opera
- Call with Jade, our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical test on HackerRank
- Visio with Sergey, our Head of Infra & CTO
- On-site interview with David, our COO & Sergey, our Head of Infra & CTO