Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Founded in 2005, Dailymotion is a global video platform built on a clever player and intuitive algorithm connecting over 350 million users to their personal news and entertainment space. It is also the player used by 90% of French media. So, for example, watching videos on Le Monde, Konbini, or Being Sport happens via their player technology. Today, 9 of 10 French internet users watch qualitative content in their ecosystem daily, making them the first French player. Dailymotion is part of the Vivendi media group with headquarters in Paris and offices in New York, Singapore, Montpellier, and Sophia Antipolis.
In close collaboration with the global communications director in charge of the global communication strategy of Dailymotion Advertising, you will ensure daily support of press relations strategy in all priority markets.
We expect you to support us in the operational part of our press relations - and to set up a detailed planning per PR agency / market. Your goal is to orchestrate the PR actions and meet the agencies' expectations for deliverables (research and information sharing...). You will also need to be able to monitor and report on our activities and provide dedicated reports.
Key responsabilities :
- In collaboration with the communications director, develop PR planning and ensure content availability.
- Manage press requests and be an “interface” between journalists' requests and internal managers.
- Coordinate the needs of agencies and meet expectations in terms of deliverables
- Coordinate strategic interviews with Dailymotion Advertising spokepersons
- Media Monitoring et reporting
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
Type of contract/duration: Internship - 6 months or Alternance 1 AN
Start Date: ASAP
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
- Degree in PR, Media, corporate communications preferred
- Fluency in French and English required
- Knowledge of the media ecosystem
- Excellent editorial and writing
- Must be at ease in a technological and commercial environment with a desire to learn more about online video
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter as well as a team player
- Be aware of all trending topics on advertising
- Job based in Paris