DevOps - Infrastructure Team (H/F)
- Advertising, Big Data, Media
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
DevOps - Infrastructure Team (H/F)
Founded in 2005, dailymotion is a global video streaming service that connects over 250 million entertainment-seekers to their personal world of news and entertainment.
Built on a clever player, intuitive algorithm, and on carefully-selected recommendations made by their experts who really love great videos, dailymotion is the one-stop place for enjoying stories from the best creators around in one heightened video experience.
Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi and head-quartered in Paris with offices in London, New-York, Singapore, Marseille and Sophia-Antipolis.
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world’s leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
Dailymotion is looking for a dynamic, skilled and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our Infrastructure team. You will work with a challenging and rich architecture which combines on-premise and cloud-based environments. The notions of high availability, response times and automation are an absolute must.
Using AGILE methodologies in collaboration with our craft team, you will take part in the transformation and continuous improvement of Dailymotion’s infrastructure. You will also be involved with stacks such as video delivery, website delivery, video encoding and many others.
Duties and responsibilities:
• The tasks for the DevOps engineer include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Improve and maintain the Dailymotion’s IaaS platform, collaborating closely with the infrastructure team.
• Ensure security, consistency and stability of the platform maximizing its availability by keeping up to date with technologies and process.
• Carry out analysis and design solutions for performance.
• Implement automation solutions, document and share the best practices inside and outside of the team.
• Support for break-fix and incident resolutions.
• apache, nginx, haproxy
• salstack, consul, stackstorm
• scality, openio
• shinken, Prometheus
• 5+ year’s administration experience with web platform operations ideally in an Agile environment
• Have a good understanding of complex web architectures. (Apache/nginx, Loadbalancing, caching systems …)
• Successful track record of providing production support for large-scale distributed systems, with experience in creating software/scripts to automate production systems with some of the followings: Perl, bash, python, etc.
• A good understanding of monitoring, logging and graphing tools along with the underlying principles. (ELKstack, Shinken, Datadog)
• Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration. (i.e salt, puppet, ansible, etc.)
• Knowledge of cloud computing platform and concepts as AWS or Google Cloud platform
• Understand Dev Ops best practices.
• Good knowledge of docker, Kubernetes and tooling
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
• On-call 1st level support.
• International travel may be required for operations in our remote points of presence.
• Location: Paris (France)
• Start Date: depending on your availabilities
• Contract Type: Full-time and Permanent contract
🔍 Want to learn more about us:
• New-York office - BuiltIn
• Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
• Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
✅ Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡 European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)
Meet the Dailymotion team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin