Data Analyst (H/F)
- Logistics, Mobility, SaaS / Cloud Services
Data Analyst (H/F)
Cubyn is building the #1 e-commerce logistics network in Europe, disrupting the old-fashioned fulfilment industry thanks to its full-stack approach.
Leveraging its proprietary logistics networks (warehouses) and software, Cubyn fulfilment solution is a growth enabler for all e-commerce players, providing them with :
- Low prices : on average 30% cheaper than traditional players powered by cutting-edge operations and automation
- Best quality : fast and reliable deliveries worldwide thanks to our algorithms
- Unique experience : killer product with a one-stop-shop web platform to monitor everything, connected in 1 click
E-commerce leaders, both digital brands and marketplace merchants such as Chef Club, Fittrack, BackMarket and Rakuten, rely on Cubyn to ship millions of parcels.
We are looking for talents across all teams (sales, tech, products, data etc…) to further drive our growth, expansion across Europe and always more advanced automation/ robotics.
Join us if you think e-commerce logistics needs a revolution
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 85+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in our warehouses
- Core values : Impact, Ambition, Humility, Ownership and Leadership
- Transparency and decentralization, allowing everybody to have impact and make data driven decisions
- Remote work allowed, with financial support to get home equipment, and offices in Paris and Barcelona.
- Diversity and inclusion with internal think tank #WomenInLogistics, driving concrete actions
Cubyn is looking for a Data Analyst to build data-driven tools and algorithms to improve our products.
The data team is composed of Data Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists, under the supervision of the Chief of Staff.
The team has two missions :
- driving in-depth analyses on advanced and high-impact topics. We strongly advocate and work towards data-driven decision making while building automated tools whenever possible
- solve user problems thanks to algorithms that end up in production. We want to make the product more valuable to our customers through optimization algorithms and machine learning
You will work closely with the Engineering Team as well as the Product and Architecture teams to be part of product development cycles.
- Help teams understand complex business problematics through the eyes of datasets and analysis
- Design and build decision making tools for Cubyn teams (Ops, Finance, Sales, etc.)
- Assist teams in monitoring key performance indicators
- Maintain a high standard on data quality putting in place processes and advocating for best practices
- Develop and advise on best practices to bring data-driven decision making tools accross all teams
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in data analysis
- Fluent in SQL, Python
- Good communication skills
- Previous fast growing startup experience is a plus
- Understanding of machine learning models is a plus
- Software engineering experience is a plus
Meet the Cubyn team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin