International Talent Recruiter
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Possible full remote
- Master's Degree
- > 1 year
- Logistics, Shipping and Ground Transport
- From 15 to 50 employees
International Talent Recruiter
- Permanent contract
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
Convelio developed its own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Their mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible for any business across the world by providing an online and seamless experience.
They currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 45+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and soon New York, Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. They thrive in solving complex logistics issues for their clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. They are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (1.85M€ seed round of funding in July 2018 & 9M€ Series A in January 2020) to seize the market opportunity.
Are you interested in transforming a traditional industry upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new and being part of an international & innovative start-up?
🎩 Your Role
We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR Team!
Recruitment at Convelio is highly valued. In this role, you will play a crucial part in Convelio’s growth, by helping us attract, select, interview and onboard our candidates and future hires. You will manage the entire recruitment process for many different open positions in France, the UK and the US.
This will include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, selecting & interviewing candidates, and coordinating the full process with the different stakeholders. You will be the first point of contact for Hiring Managers as well as for our potential hires, which will allow you to develop trusting relationships with both parties. You will also have the opportunity to work on topics like employer branding, career events, etc.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and agile people who like challenges. Organisation and proactivity are key elements in this role.
👍 What your team will look like
More than 48 people in all departments from all over the world to work with you.
You will work inside our HR team and report to our Head of HR.
Currently inside the HR Team: our HR Generalist, Office Manager and Head of HR.
By being our first dedicated Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work on many different types of recruitments and have plenty of leeway to suggest new ideas, processes and projects !
✏️ What you’ll do
- Source profiles on open positions in diverse fields (Tech, Ops, Sales,…) based in France, the UK & the US
- Collaborate with Managers to understand their needs and make each recruitment process a successful team achievement
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Publish job opportunities on our careers page and on all relevant job boards
- Source and approach active and passive candidates previously identified
- Qualify candidates and conduct Phone/Video/Onsite interviews
- Make sure all candidates have a great candidate experience, by being reactive, clear and ensuring a good follow-up
- Work on employer brand initiatives (online site, meetups, conferences…)
- Be a Convelio ambassador to spread the culture
- Track metrics to provide reports on our recruiting activity
- Improve existing recruitment processes and suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
🌍 What we offer
- Work for an exciting and fast-growing Tech-Logistics company evolving within the Art market
- Immersion in the startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with a great team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets
- A very dynamic and kind team spirit, where you will have all space and support to fulfill your potential
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes
- Improve your skills in recruitment, negotiation, project management and analytics
- Dedicated personal yearly learning budget and team support to grow both as a person and as a team
- Flexibility on remote work : when you want where you want (also after Covid-19!)
- Regular team buildings (escape games, afterwork drinks…)
- You have at least one year of experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition
- A first experience in Tech Recruiting is highly valued
- You are perfectly fluent in English & French, any other language is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have an impactful presentation style, you know how to pitch a company & product
- You have strong organisational skills and you are disciplined in daily activity planning & prioritizing
- You are able to follow a hiring process rigorously
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You are an excellent learner and desire to adapt to new concepts and technologies
- You are hands-on and you like solving problems
- First phone call with someone from the HR Team
- Video or On-site interviews with our Head of HR & Head of Finance
- Video or On-site Interview with one of our founders
Meet the Convelio team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin