Sales / Key Account Manager
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 5 ans
- IT / Digital, Recrutement
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Sales / Key Account Manager
We are on a mission to transform the way people work together. There are so many frictions on both an individual and company level:
• Very few people are happy at work
• Companies have trouble attracting and retaining top talents
These two factors combined result in a big waste of potential for each side. Fulfilment at work should be the norm rather than exception. But there is hope. A new generation of makers aspires to reconcile work and life purpose: entrepreneurs and freelancers.
At comet, we firmly believe freelancing is a major component of the future of work. Our ambition is to empower both freelancers and companies through a frictionless collaborative experience.
In two years, we have built so far:
• An easy-to-use platform to help companies find the best freelancers right on time;
• A in-house algorithm to match talents with projects they care about;
• A vibrant community of 5000+ tech and data experts.
In spring 2018, we raised a 14 million Series A with seasoned investors (Daphni, Frst). It will help us grow our 65-strong team and scale our activity internationally.
We are now looking for outstanding doers and dreamers to help us achieve our vision and create a brighter future of work.
Why applying to comet now?
👋 Join a stellar team aligned with a strong culture and work ethics
💯 Have an impact from day one and grow your learning curve exponentially
🔥 Experience the hottest work trends such as remote work or squad models
🌴 Have fun during quarterly team events
🐈 Cuddle cute animals at the office (Lucky the cat and Lia the dog)
Our office is in the heart of Paris (St Ambroise - Richard Lenoir).
Descriptif du poste
Today, we are looking for a (Sales / Key) Account Manager in collaboration with the Sales team, ensure client satisfaction and support our strong growth in France today and internationally tomorrow.
You’ll work as a part of a small Sales squad (we call “hives”) comprised of several account managers, with its own portfolio of clients and all aligned (and incentivised!) on common objectives.
Your Missions (if you accept it) :
- (Key) Successfully negotiate the signature of Enterprise-level deals with major clients
- Lead business meetings of all kinds, from discovery meetings to product demonstrations with the objective to generate as many missions as possible, leveraging the company library of tools
- Negotiate efficiently when needed with various clients stakeholders, personas/seniority depending on account x account manager seniority
- Main outcome: maximise the amount of working freelancers for each client(=logo) in the portfolio (usually 1-3) in order to reach our revenue targets
- Create an account mapping for each of the (few) customers you are in charge of, identify customer’s power chart, pain and buyers modes. based on this account mapping, propose then validate a strategy and action plan to your sales manager
- Generate a routine of a minimum of 10 sales meetings per week - Alone or with the support of an AMJ, with MQL or without, via call or email/LinkedIn, with either customer or onsite working freelancers
- Leverage our product and community for matching instantly each mission received with the best qualified freelancers - Alone or with the support of the community team (hunting)
- Coach each presented freelancer for maximising their chance to be selected for the role - leveraging the help of the community (documents, interview coaching) and clients’ knowledge
- Follow-up on a regular basis with clients and freelancers, looking to rampup the number of working freelancers for each customer and maintain a healthy win-win relationship with both
- Maintain Hubspot and other CRM/Sales admin tools up to date on a weekly basis
- Ideally 5 to 7 years minimum in account management experience (personas / strategy)
- experience from SSII / ESN would be really appreciated
- Google Suite knowledge
- Good English Level
- Team player, farming oriented
- IT Market (Technos/Competitors) knowledge
- Negotiation skills
Déroulement des entretiens
- A first call to get to know each other
- 2 interviews (Manager, Founder)
- A case study/technical test
- 2 days of immersion to meet the whole team
- A job offer with a transparent salary grid
Découvrez l'équipe de comet
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin