- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- > 5 years
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Job Training, SocialTech / GreenTech
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
“First adaptive method merging the best of Human Psychology and Machine Intelligence, to allow individuals to become masters of their own work-life destiny”
67% of people are disengaged and unmotivated at work. If you are born in a low-income family, then it will take 4.5 generations to your descendants to reach the mean income in society. Social Elevator is a myth.
Why can’t People take control over their lives today?
People are bad at navigating their own psychological complexity by themselves, dealing with their internal dialogues and dilemmas.
No human, neither people themselves, nor professional counsellors, can embrace the complexity of the world of work.
Can Tech by itself solve this?
No, if machines are excellent at seeing patterns, they are bad at assessing human ambiguity.
Hence the creation of Chance, the first adaptive method merging the best of Human Psychology and Machine Intelligence, to allow individuals to become masters of their own work-life destiny, through an adaptive 8 weeks program, intertwining digital coaching and human video coaching, to allow anyone to have a career aligned with her/his deep motivations, constraints and talents.
Chance thesis is simple: “engagement at work is a necessary condition for performance at work, and performance at work is a necessary condition for social mobility. And engagement is a function of a person’s authentic sense of purpose aligning with rewarding work”.
The product enables a user to participate in a 3 month program during which they experience self-reflection, exploration, and human coaching in order to choose the work that aligns with their aspirations, skills and personal context.
Pioneer of the “PsyTech”, every step of the Chance program is adapted to each individual, thanks to real-time data and behavioural analysis. It designs an individualised program, driving the participant to make a series of informed decisions leading to a more fulfilling career path.
Through auto-coaching, the talent is guided to reflect more deeply about the way they think: who they are, how to make choices, what has meaning, what does not. The talent will then be recommended different career paths that correspond to her aspirations, leading to a methodical exploration phase to make the final choice. Chance accompanies the talent until she actually reaches her new professional objective. Video-coaching sessions complete each step of the program: a professional coach, one-on-one tailor-made sessions, to help gently break down the psychological barriers that may exist and have been identified during the self-reflection phase.
- Becoming a strong pillar of Chance, being the driving force of B2C Growth at Chance
- Managing growth, marketing and communication team
- Recruiting the future team members (team doubling in size in the coming months), supported by Chance Talent
- Acquisition Manager
What we offer:
- A very dynamic working environment with a great team spirit
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you want or full remote work possible
- We will pay 50% of your transportation cost
- A permanent contract (French CDI)
- Parental Act: 1 month fully paid
- MacBook Pro
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- 30 paid vacation days plus RTTs (Réduction du temps de travail)
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Regular team and company events (e.g. remote games with the team, parties, seminars, offsite/onsites, etc.)
- 100 percent health insurance (mutuelle)
- An office location based in the heart of Paris (2nd arrondissement)
- We are a super international team, English is our work language
- Consistent learning: e.g. every Friday we have a speaker at Chance University that gives a talk about super interesting topics
- You will go through our entire 3-months coaching program (in French)
- As part of our onboarding you will have your personal mentor
- Regular feedback talks
What we expect from you:
- Strong alignment with Chance vision and mission
- Successful leadership experience in digital marketing in hypergrowth
- Strong analytical skills
- English & French both fluent
- Deep interest in behavioural science and psychology
Meet the Chance team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin