- Application mobile, Média, Presse écrite
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Cloud Infrastructure Manager
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Since 2006, Cafeyn’s group has developed in a fast paced environment, acting in a market that is in constant evolution.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform to access information. Within the press sector and its digital transformation, our objective is to become a European champion of information streaming by 2025.
We’ve strengthened our international presence thanks to the acquisition of Milibris & Blendle. With, for now, 180 Cafeyners and 6 countries, we are ready to create an information haven to empower people. We feel they deserve a press service that allows them to focus on quality information wherever they are. We believe that quality information deserves the best reading conditions. That’s why our products are designed to generate optimal comfort, maximize the ability to focus and improve the well-being of our readers.
We have the trust of international key distributors such as Bouygues, Canal +, O2, Three…
Cafeyn in numbers?
- 2000 press titles in our catalogue
- 500 partners in publishing
- 5 countries and 4 spoken languages
- 4.6/5 on both App & Play Store
At Cafeyn we embody 5 values everyday: Excellence, Kindness, Ambition, Honesty & Innovation!
We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering you will be in charge of the Cafeyn system and cloud infrastructures by managing a team of 4 members (devops, system admin and cybersecurity engineer), implementing our roadmap and making sure our architecture remains scalable, performant and easy to maintain.
You will be part of a fast growing R&D team composed of 55 experienced engineers including also mobile, front-end, back-end, data and QA engineers. The technical team is at the center of our strategy and the cornerstone of our success, working on a day-to-day basis with all the other teams. You will coordinate all the topics the team is currently working on and give the team precise and achievable although ambitious objectives.
Experienced in large-scale architectures on AWS and/or GCP but also on system administrations (Linux/Windows), you are an hands-on manager. You have also knowledge on various systems and frameworks (Redis, SQL, MongoDB, Kafka, SNS/SQS, ElasticSearch, ECS/EC2, docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible…).
You have experience in both international and distributed teams. Knowledge of digital publishing is a plus. You will oversee the technological documentation of the system and cloud infrastructure. As a tech-lover and with outstanding communication skills, you will be able to promote the technology we have for our customers, our partners and our employees.
You will work closely with our VP of Engineering, Florent.
- Organise, coordinate, and manage the system and cloud infrastructures team (4 engineers) and ensure they know and deliver to the highest standards according to our strategic priorities.
- Manage the platform operations: scalability & high availability, security, support, quality assurance and optimise costs.
- Be responsible of the system / cloud architectures and their technical backlog.
- Ensure Quality: 100% infra as code, code quality (coding rules, style, naming comments, unit tests), CI/CD, automated testing and fast resolution of issues
Who are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if
- You have 3+ years of experience as Engineering Manager
- The Agile method and its set of practices have no secret for you. You master the management, the technology and the methods to develop a product and an application from the code to the production (documentation, versioning, builds, tests, integration, deployment...)
- You have strong knowledge in Cloud (with AWS, GCP), network, system administration, infra as code, security…
- Ideally you also have knowledge in Azure, development languages (python, ruby, go, C#)
- You have experience in digital publishing and as well scalable international systems.
- You speak fluent English
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter