Amurabi is an award-winning legal innovation by design agency, transforming the practice of law in a human-centric way.
Since 2018, we've worked with the most innovative companies like King, Blizzard, Roblox, Airbus, L'Oréal, Dice, Sophia Genetics and Qonto and pioneered game-changing projects, such as "Most Innovative Privacy Project 2022" in EMEA/APAC awarded by IAPP for https://tcs.king.com/privacy-saga/ and W@Privacy
Amurabi reconciles the law with its users, creating Legal UX, as a humane, accessible and inclusive experience.
What does it look like in practice?
- Litigation design that limits judges' cognitive load and convey complex messages efficiently
- Contracts humans want to read,
- Compliance programs that trigger users' ethical monitor and create ownership
- Legal platforms or apps solving users' problems
- Legal process and services that makes users love their lawyers
- Fighting dark patterns and creating fair patterns at scale
Who are their clients?
A wide range of US and EU listed groups like Roblox, Activision, Blizzard, Airbus, L'Oréal, Danone, Christian Dior Couture, Orange, Moët Hennessy, innovative scale ups like Sophia Genetics and Qonto and public sector organizations like the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL), the French National School for Judges (ENM), or the Prime Minister Services
What about the team?
They're a diverse, multi-disciplinary team of designers, lawyers, experts in neurosciences, user researchers and project managers, all passionate about human-centric legal innovation. We are all self-starters and doers, driven by our purpose to bridge the gap between the law and its users, thus strengthening democracies.