International Marketing Intern H/F
- Marketing / Communications, Strategy
International Marketing Intern H/F
Founded in 1970, BVA is one of the top 20 research and consulting firms worldwide, specialising in behavioural science. Every day, BVA employees help brands and organisations improve their client experience.
The consulting solutions of their award-winning BVA Nudge Unit help consumers and employees move from intention to action. Aside from their different locations in France, BVA also has offices in New York, Chicago, London, Geneva, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore.
PRS IN VIVO, named #4 Most Innovative Research Supplier in 2020 by GRIT, helps marketers to improve shopper and consumer experiences, enhance people’s lives and contribute to a better world, and we are searching for exceptional people to join our research team.
A part of BVA group, PRS IN VIVO has nearly 50 years of history in consumer insight grounded in behavioral science. Our clients are top global players in the FMCG industry across different categories. As a global company, we have 11 offices around the world across Europe, Asia, and the U.S, and over 150 collaborators worldwide.
The International Marketing Intern supports the Marketing Coordinator within the global marketing team. This role is responsible for the delivery of Global brand strategy and assets, as well as the creation, analysis, optimization of these assets across all digital platforms. You will be a key member in building our leading position in packaging and product development research industry for FMCG companies.
Brand and digital 50%
• Assist in the development and creation of global brand content and creative campaigns, working with branding agency and in-house studio.
• Create on-brand content in coordination with product team on digital platform to engage with our audience and build community.
• Publish and manage brand content on all our digital platforms, including LinkedIn, Website, CRM, Hubspot and internal platform.
• Set up targeting paid campaign and track KPI performances.
• Manage and optimize inbound marketing and lead generation actions on our CRM platform Hubspot.
• Strategize and create emailing content and workflow.
• Propose optimization and action plan.
• Control and analyze the data reports of CRM solutions.
• Support local sales team on day-to-day operational missions of in-bound marketing.
• Benchmark competitors, best practices to provide recommendation on brand, digital, and CRM strategies.
You Must Have
• Master’s Degree in Business or Marketing, end-of-the-year internship is preferred.
• Previous experience as a Digital/ Brand / Content marketing position is preferred.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Fluency in French is preferred.
• Demonstrated product or brand management experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work with international teams and cross-cultural environment.
What Would Be a Plus For Us
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Efficient and effective with time management and demonstrate leadership qualities.
• Hands-on experience in content creation, hard skills in Adobe suite.
Place : Paris 15ème
Starting : September 2021
For : 6 months
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin