- Télétravail total possible
- > 4 ans
- Collaborative Economy, Mobile Apps, Mobility
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 89 million members in 22 countries. BlaBlaCar is creating an entirely new, people-powered, travel network that connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach bus network, and a commuter service for short-distance carpooling, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to marketplace for shared mobility.
With a dedicated member relations service, a state of the art web and mobile platform, novel insurance solutions and a fast-growing community, BlaBlaCar is making travel social, cost-effective and practical for millions of members. BlaBlaCar is continuously innovating, developing smart-stop and smart-pricing algorithms that dynamically unlock millions of possible local meeting points and, in effect, turn every highway into a major transport line while also allowing for more granular point-to-point service in less accessible areas. By doubling the number of people in cars (from 1,9 to 3,9 people), BlaBlaCar saved 1.6 million tonnes of CO2 in 2018 (the equivalent of traffic in Paris for a year).
Why join us?
By joining our Foundations team, you will be working alongside talented individuals grouped in small agile teams. The Foundations Team is composed of 4 squads: Core Infrastructure, Database Reliability, Engineering Productivity and Site Reliability Engineering. Together they offer what we call the Software Factory, a portfolio of services helping BlaBlacar products to offer more services to its members reliably and fast.
The Core Infrastructure team (aka Core-Infra) is responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure (Compute, Storage, Network) and core services such as Kubernetes and Istio. The team helps BlaBlacar engineering to be efficient and confident in the way they leverage the infrastructure resources. To be able to maintain our growing infrastructure, infrastructure-as-code and automation are at the core of everything we develop.
Our technical stack is composed of:
- Infra: Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Automation: Terraform, Helm
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana,
- Logging: Elasticsearch
- CI/CD: Git, Jenkins, Flux
- Languages: Php, Java, Python, Golang
What you will directly contribute to:
- Maintain the infrastructure stack up to date
- Operations of CoreInfra services (Kubernetes, Istio…)
- Study and develop new services with BlaBlaCar engineering to make the best use of the infrastructure.
What you will need to be successful?
- Solid knowledge on system and network troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience on Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with an automation framework
- Fluent in English, French is a plus (other languages are appreciated).
Nice to have:
- Experience with a service-mesh
- Development skills in Golang
- Good knowledge in Network (BGP / VPN…)
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as possible!
- Location: Paris HQ or full-remote (from France)
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong “Fun & Serious” company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kyiv, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we’re all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value “Be The Member”.
- BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in English.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will invite you for an interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager, a technical challenge and various interviews with our Tech Team.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Meet the BlaBlaCar team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin