Ops Designer - Design System F/M
Who are they?
Entreprise française leader en Europe sur les paris sportifs et les jeux en ligne, Betclic c’est :
🧑🤝🧑 11 millions de joueurs vibrants au rythme des compétitions sportives
⭐️ Une offre très large de paris sportifs, de poker, de jeux de casino et de paris hippiques en ligne
⚽️ Plus de 50 sports ouverts aux paris
📅 300 000 évènements sportifs disponibles aux paris chaque année
🖥 60 000 évènements sportifs diffusés en live chaque mois
🎰 Plus de 3 000 jeux de casino à expérimenter
🃏 Plus de 2 millions de parties de poker jouées chaque mois
🚀 De nombreux partenariats officiels en France tels que la FFF, Ligue 1 Uber Eats, la Coupe de France, le Top 14 de Rugby (LNR), la Betclic Elite en basket-ball (LNB), l’UBB, les Boxers de Bordeaux…
Depuis sa création en 2005, Betclic est une société de technologie “mobile-only”, animée par une passion inébranlable pour le sport. Guidé par l’émotion et le plaisir du jeu, Betclic développe des applications de divertissement mobile et place ses clients au cœur d’une expérience de jeu unique en innovant avec agilité et rapidité pour offrir toujours plus de jeux et plus de fun à ses joueurs.
Notre ambition ? Proposer à nos clients l’expérience de jeu la plus divertissante grâce à des applications simples, immersives et innovantes.
Betclic, dont le siège est à Bordeaux, est une entreprise multiculturelle et internationale qui compte plus de 38 nationalités parmi ses 800 collaborateurs répartis dans 5 pays d’Europe : France, Italie, Malte, Pologne, et Portugal.
Rencontrez Xavier, Chief Human Resources Officer
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
* 11 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- ⭐ a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
* ⚽ More than 50 sports open to betting
* 300,000 sports events available to bet on each year
* 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
* More than 3,000 casino games to try out
* Over 2 million poker games played each month
• numerous official partnerships such as in France the FFF, Ligue 1 Uber Eats, the Coupe de France, Rugby Top 14 (LNR), the Betclic Elite in basket-ball (LNB), UBB, Boxers de Bordeaux…
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 38 nationalities among its 800 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
A Betclic has a strong ambition: to reinvent the online sports betting and gaming experience. Achieving this is the obsession of the Customer Experience team: a team dedicated to defining and implementing the future of the Betclic Product Experience
As a Design System Specialist, you will join the Customer Experience team composed of product designer, UX researcher and Product Operations Manager.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
• Maintain Betclic's design system daily
• Contribute to developing and refining our design processes, methodologies, and design vision
• Plan and prepare the future evolutions of the design system accounting for the challenges coming with it
• Collaborate with Product Designers and engineers at all time
• Be a team player while being autonomous with your work and taking responsibility at every step
• Be an evangelist and help other teams embrace the design system
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
• You're extremely rigorous in your work and have Design guidelines at heart • Design systems have no secrets for you, and we're not just talking about creating a UI Kit in Figma • You are a Figma Master (Bonus if you know Figma Tokens)• You know how to use Git and know how to collaborate with developers using their tools • You are a proactive and collaborative person, you love helping your teammates, participating in tech discussions, and giving/receiving feedback• You're fluent in English, not with a good level of English, you're fluent • Writing documentation and guidelines is a no brainer for you (in English)• You're not scared about trying out new tools • You have a positive attitude and a long-term vision of Design• Everyone says you're a fantastic teammate• You have good communication and problem-solving skills. You love to break down and simplify complex problems and you are confident to present your work at different levels of the organisationWHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?
• Please provide an online portfolio or any document showcasing your work. Don't forget to share any passwords, if necessary, your application will not be considered without them• Betclic's headquarters are in Bordeaux (France). This position is not open to full-remote• If you're not French, you must be willing to relocate to France in our amazing office in Bordeaux (we provide help with a relocation budget)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• An attractive compensation package• 25 days of paid leave and 10 days of compensatory rest• A Ticket Restaurant card® funded to the tune of 50% (9 euros/day)• A health insurance policy covered up to 100% for you and your children• A transport subscription supported up to 50% or an annual premium of sustainable mobility (200 euros for the journey home -work in sustainable transport)• A mobility pack (moving aid)• Work flexibility covered by a telecommuting agreement• A constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program• Career development in an international environment• Unique premises with a rooftop designed to enjoy regular entertainment, breaks and lunches in the sun in front of the “Cité du Vin”• Sports sessions twice a week.And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
CDI position to be filled as soon as possible in BordeauxBetclic Group - 117 Bacalan 33300 BORDEAUXAll of our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Cette offre vous tente ?
D'autres offres de UX Design
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !