Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Aufeer Design was founded in 2000, offering design and engineering services for automotive and rail industries. You would be joining the Prague branch that is aiming to grow not only the existing automotive business, but also entertainment industries - covering games and movies.
What nice perks will you be getting?
- A chance to be at the start of a new studio, building it up from the ground and growing with it
- A relaxed, informal studio atmosphere
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to partly work from home
- Free coffee
The newhire will be joining our Aufeer HMI Design team, which is using digital technologies to reinvent the experience of presenting new ideas through prototypes. There is no reason the experience of driving a car should be painful and difficult – it should be as enjoyable and exciting as actually having a new car. and that is our mission.
You will be responsible for developing front-end software for both, consumer-facing and internal products. We create the end-to-end experience for drivers as well as frameworks for other parts of cars like virtual cockpit or infotainment. Your responsibilities will include rapid development of prototypes/concepts, and regular product development.
As an ideal candidate, you are experienced in quickly developing prototypes and catalyzing product development in agile environment. You are a hands-on developer with front-end experience. You have worked in agile development and you are a champion of software development best practices.
- Bring the developed mock-ups and new interaction models to presentable prototypes
- Constantly analyze the prototypes and provide feedback to the team in order to end up with the best possible prototype
- Standardize and simplify the prototyping process
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience developing front-end software
- Expert in React.js
- Written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present your work in English
Nice to have
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience in using Next.js framework
- Experience in using one or more cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Experience in building accessible and performant websites
- Experience with headless content management systems
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Last but not least, sharing our passion for cars and newest developments in the auto industry