- > 1 an
- FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- > 1 an
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Alma is on a mission to become the European leader on the (very) hot market of Buy Now, Pay Later. In 4 years, we sold our B2B2C solution to more than 6 000 merchants and served over 1 million French consumers. The team grew from 2 to 180 people and we raised a 210M€ series C early 2022 to help us accelerate further.
At Alma, we assume that finance is a business enabler and our payment solutions bring great added value to merchants and customers.
For merchants, our solutions of installment payment and deferred payment are excellent ways to increase customers’ loyalty and satisfaction, as well as generating up to 20% extra sales revenues without any risk, Alma handling it for them.
For customers, the buying experience is enhanced (4.8/5 on Trustpilot) and Alma grants them the possibility of handling their budget easily. They pay later, Alma pays merchants right away.
Even if we enable merchants to sell more, we believe that trading is sustainable only if it is well balanced. We eliminate purchase frictions, but NEVER we encourage customers to get over-indebted.
Descriptif du poste
Alma recently built a Product Strategy & Design team - part of the Product & Engineering team - to serve our ambition to be the European leader on the (very) hot market of BNPL. The Product Strategy & Design team is composed of market researchers (soon), user researchers and product designers. We build the product vision aligned with the company’s strategy. We shape and test product ideas looking for innovations that will drive significant impact, based on a deep understanding of our customers and our market. We use design thinking to play with a product intention and iterate rapidly, and onboard the product management team as of the solutioning stage.
We are currently 1 Lead User researcher and 2 Product designers in our growing Product Strategy & Design team.
As a User Experience Researcher, you will complete studies for one product vertical using an unlimited variety of methods including lab/remote interviews and testing, field studies, surveys and more. If you know how to be best in contact with our users, we are keen to be challenged.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative research based on a Brief through user/stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, forms, focus groups, etc. to learn about users and their behaviours, positive and negative reactions, goals, motivations and needs
- Format the results of these researches to guide decisions
- Collaborate with the Product Designers to design user journeys, define personas, JTBDs, experience maps, etc. using modern tools like Figma for design and Dovetail for research analysis
- Apply Atomic Design and Research principles
- Animate workshops,prepare and lead usability test sessions based on prototypes, or live products
- Follow the full design process from Problem Definition to Solutioning to Design Delivery, collaborating with designers, PM and engineers
- Build & enrich our research tool stack
- Work in a multicultural and passionate team
- 1+ year of User Research, with a background in a product team
- Research skills. You understand and have experience in a range of user research methods. You can choose appropriate methods for different stages of product life cycles and situations. You know how to apply methods correctly. You know you don’t have all the answers, you ask questions with a neutral eye
- Strategic insights. You can align user research activities with objectives to create strategic insights that inform design choices and new features propositions
- User-centric and agile practices. You understand user-centric design practices and you know how to apply them to an agile workflow to deliver timely findings. You can work in an open, iterative and collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team
- Mentoring and Processing. You believe collaboration is key and are a good communicator. You have experience helping team members (designers, PM…) grow their research skills, your teaching skills are recognized. You want to contribute to the structuration and industrialization of our research activities
- You like to be challenged and to get out of your comfort zone to progress
- You are fluent at least in English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with psycho-cognitive models and theories
- You have knowledge in accessibility
- You have experience in using insights repositories such as Dovetail
Déroulement des entretiens
- A call with a member of our HR Team, to determine if your profile corresponds and to understand your motivation
- A meeting with Lorraine, Head of Product Strategy & Design, to talk about you (a lot) and Alma (depending on your questions)
- A case study with Lorraine and Marina, our 1st User Researcher to test your know-how
- A team fit
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin