Year of Founding2018
Average Age32 years old
If your goals don't scare you they aren't big enough
At Alma, we are convinced that trade must be well balanced to be sustainable. Because finance has a key role in business, our mission is to put it back in its rightful place : at the service of merchants and consumers!
That’s why we create financial products that empower merchants to sell more, and help consumers purchase better products while never encouraging them to get over-indebted.
Our tech solutions are accessible to all, easy to implement, and that eliminate purchase friction.
For merchants, our instalment and deferred payment solutions are excellent ways of increasing customers' loyalty and satisfaction, as well as generating up to 20% extra sales revenues without any risk.
For consumers, the purchase experience is enhanced (4.8/5 on Trustpilot) and Alma helps them handle their budget easily. They pay later, Alma pays the merchants right away.
We are the leader in France, on track to win the European market on the (very) powerful Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) industry, as we’re now processing payments in 10 European countries. Over the past 5 years, more than 13,300 active merchants have chosen Alma to be their innovative BNPL solution, and we have served over 3,6 million consumers.
The team has grown from 2 to 300+ people, we raised a €115M series C early 2022 to help us accelerate further and Alma is already part of the French Tech 120 ranking of the most promising French technology companies. And that's only the beginning.
Collective intelligence is the driving force behind Alma: we are looking for open-minded, curious, and ambitious people who want to actively participate in this exponential growth.
To continue to deliver an optimal purchasing experience and absolute ease of use, all teams at Alma (Tech, Product, Sales, Operations, Data, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, and People) will strengthen their staff to maintain the highest standards of quality and trust while pushing these innovations at Alma’s pace.
In addition to Alma’s values (see “Our values” tab), resulting from a collective exercise of introspection, there are other great reasons to join them:
- Their offices are located in the 10th district of Paris, in brand new and bright premises, with terraces to get some fresh air.
- Themed lunches are organized every month with guest speakers such as CEOs, athletes, artists, and public figures.
- Alma finances 100% of the health insurance (Kenko contract) for you and your family and provides you with meal vouchers (Swile).
- Alma has developed a "Sustainable Mobility Package" (Forfait Mobilité Durable). You will benefit from a budget of €518,40 per calendar year for your home-to-work transportation.
- Upon your arrival, you can choose which laptop you will work with (Mac or Windows).
- Fresh fruits are available every Monday and Wednesday.
- And once a month, it’s team drinks!