Junior Data Engineer
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Electronique / Télécommunications, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 250 à 2000 salariés
Junior Data Engineer
Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry !
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool.
Our platform easily integrates with your favorite CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 3000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TraverlBird.
Descriptif du poste
- Guarantee the scalability of the dataflows and analysts’ queries
- Define and implement good practices for table structures
- Implementation of a star schema, update of the tables’ data types and indexes…
- Design and execution of measures to contain the load on the warehouse, and identification and improvement of the heaviest workflows
Code good practices:
- Definition of the team’s guidelines to keep the repository’s code quality at a high standard
- Package code building blocks to speed up team development
- Update of the CI/CD processes to ensure the team’s scripts and queries are tested before deploys
- Design of test queries that will help improve accuracy in the company’s data before it is made available to the users
- Design of workflows, queries and table structures that will prevent inconsistencies
Leading technical choices:
- Find, test and set up tools, frameworks and technologies to improve efficiency, scalability and security of Aircall dataflows
- Aware of the specificities in a Data Warehouse context (nice to have: Redshift)
- Nice to have: Airflow
- Nice to have: implementing a CI/CD
- Rigorous and cautious
- Eager to learn (learnable)
- Team player (like to work for others)
- Open to learn how to communicate efficiently
Déroulement des entretiens
1- Phone interview with our really cool Talent Acquisition team
2- On-site (or video) interview with our Awesome tech team
3- Technical Case
4- In person debrief over your case @ Aircall
5- Lunch/Social Time with the team
Découvrez l'équipe de Aircall
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin