- E-commerce, Software
- View website
There are two main teams in Stockly:
- The Tech team is composed of 👨💻:
- Engine: heart of the product
- Integrations: technical union with our partners
- Tech Solver: daily problems
- Back Office: tools for a perfect execution
- Business Intelligence: most relevant insights
- The Non-Tech is composed of 👔:
- Operations: make sure that orders are well processed
- Partner Success: relationship with partners
- Growth Hacking: growth at all levels
- Business Development: development of the network
- Admin: all the necessary support
The core values of Stockly, driving each one of us every single day: Operational Excellence, Transparency, Humility and Diversity. We are a solid team 👨👨👧👦!
13 nationalities 🌐
Co-founder of Stockly, Eliott, graduated from Ponts et Chaussées. Before launching his entrepreneurial career, he gained experience working as a software engineer in a retail-tech company, followed by another year as an internal consultant in a cosmetics group.
He teamed up with his partner from preparatory class in an initial e-commerce project: a price comparison website dedicated to sports shoes / sneakers. During this experience, he identified major unsolved issues in the e-commerce market. In early 2018, Eliott then launched Stockly with Oscar. Now, there are almost 60 Stocklers onboard the adventure!
Eliott is a big fan of music and of Thiago Motta.
Oscar has been passionate about computer development since his first job at Critéo. Originally destined for academic research, he finally decided to start his own business to create more concrete tools.
When it came to choosing the main language for Stockly, the mathematical beauty of Rust won. Since then, he and his team have been building an eco-system which allows developers to focus on the coolest parts of code. His main job is to train and help Stockly's engineers to solve their problems, whilst organising their work in order to effectively facilitate collaboration.
“Or we could just code it 😇”
Back Office Team
The objective of the Back Office Team is to develop the interface, used by Operations, to manage the orders that go through Stockly. They use Rust for the Back-End, Angular 14 for the Front-End and Figma for the design, where they created their own design system.
They try to have a maintainable and nice code, to challenge each other as much as possible and encourage one other's progress 📖.
To quote some features of the project, there is codegen, which facilitates the generation of a proxy to transform http calls from the browser into grpc calls.
On the Front side, it is possible to move the focus across all components via shortcuts.
“We regularly organise Monkey Type contests (high level typing race 🐒 ⌨️), we are dressed in Stockly goodies, and we are fun.”
Camille, Software Engineer
The Engine Team is responsible for:
- the data model (writing fast, smart and efficient algorithms - in Rust, modeling the concepts behind our operational or business challenges)
- infrastructure** (designing microservices, deploying our cloud stack, ensuring a pleasant development environment for the technical team).
There is a variety of profiles which allows for enriching discussions. The team enjoys challenges, both with each other and with the other teams they build products for, from the design phase to PR reviews, which is often a time when they learn a lot from each other!
“Come and build an extremely robust Rust stack with us, to support our hyper-growth 🚀”
Sylvain, Software Engineer
Partner Success Team
The Partner Success team manages the relationship with the partners (suppliers and demanders) of the company, handles their ongoing projects with Stockly from A to Z and is responsible for always seeking growth and improvement 📈.
The team has 3 key missions:
- Supervise the integration of new partners, both internally and with the partner,
- Continuously monitor the operational and business performance of Stockly's existing partners,
- Identify new business opportunities within the network to generate growth and to increase automatisation 📈.
“Our day-to-day work is a mix of human relationships and data-driven business objectives. The assignments are very varied. The biggest plus: I have the best team in the world around me to further my goals 🤗”
Ilayda, Partner Success
Operations at Stockly are not surgical procedures, but they come pretty close 😅
Ops ensure that orders run smoothly and manage the customer relationship with partners. They take care of the management, the follow-up of the orders from the purchase part to the after sales service🛍️.
When an order does not go as planned, they identify the problem and find a solution. The execution of these tasks includes a variety of missions, so there is never a dull moment!
“What's cool about my job is the diversity of tasks. I particularly appreciate the great team spirit and the genuine understanding that we have of one another. This feeling is also found in the wider team at Stockly 😊”
Sabrina, Operations Associate