Our interviews ensure that each employee is a good fit for Skello, but more importantly, that Skello is a good fit for each individual's career plan. To do this, each process consists of 3 main steps :
- Discovery : This phase aims to introduce yourself, find out more about you, your mindset, and whether you have applied to the right place to grow.
- Skills : This stage aims to assess your knowledge of the job. You will discuss with your future manager about the position and your mission.
- Culture : This discussion is about sharing Skello's culture with you and will be an opportunity for you to see if your personality will come through in our country.
Skello offre à chaque employé une multitude d'avantages pour le bien-être et l'épanouissement professionnel :
Reimbursement for mobility 🌟
A sustainable mobility package can be combined with the payment of public transport costs (50%)
We have offices in hearth of Paris and Barcelona
A meal ticket card 🌟
We offer a meal ticket card for each our employees (Swile)
Days off for all employees 🌟
In addition to the annual paid holiday weeks, we offer all employees extra days off (called Very Relaxing Days)
Our prospects for development
Joining Skello means joining a fast-growing company with many opportunities and rapid changes. We are committed to developing and upgrading the skills of the talents who join us so that they can flourish, develop professionally and plan for the long term.
At Skello, there are different career paths:
- Evolve by developing real expertise in one's field
- Move on to other jobs to broaden your scope of skills
- Move on to positions with managerial responsibilities
Whether it is vertical or horizontal, there is a lot of internal mobility opportunities, the idea being to take into account the aspirations of each individual to match them with Skello's ambitions.
Testimony from Lorette, Customer Onboarding Team Manager
" In 2019, Lorette joins Skello to take care of the Onboarding part as a Customer Success Onboarder. Accompanying customers, updating training and speeches: it is in contact with users that she flourishes. A year later, Lorette became a Team Leader and started managing a small team of three people for a year. She then quickly took over the support part of the business and again, this experience lasted a year. In January 2022, her position changed and today she manages a team of around ten people. "All in all, I've had quite an evolution. I've had four different jobs in less than three years. And each time, I've been trusted. "
“At Skello, the development policy is clear. Do you want to go to this place in your career? That's fine. We'll support you. However, to get there, here are the steps to take.”
Chloé, Knowledge & Career Management
Our training policy
At Skello, training is essential because we are convinced of its impact on the success of each employee.
Training begins with a two-week onboarding session that takes place every last Tuesday of the month. This carefully prepared onboarding is designed to ensure that everyone has the same level of knowledge about the product, the vision, the culture, the processes and the internal organisation. It also allows everyone to take over their position in the best possible way with dedicated training and numerous shadows.
In parallel, it is essential for us to be able to provide a continuous training programme to ensure the development of skills" into "to develop skills" + change "and to support" into "and to support each employee in their career development. We provide training in coaching, leadership, mentoring and public speaking.
Skello is a European company with one mission: to reinvent shifted work through a collaborative solution which enables the whole team to better anticipate, organize and communicate.
How do we do it? Through collaborative and intuitive technology. In concrete terms, Skello is a SaaS HR management solution for all establishments with complex schedules. For managers, Skello optimises the organisation of work and helps them make decisions about managing team costs. For employees, Skello facilitates their communication and simplifies their daily life.
Skello’s ambition is to be the number one solution for shifted work teams in Europe. To achieve this, Skello raised a €40M Series B round of financing from expert funds in the field (Partech, Aglaé Ventures & XAnge) in order to bring ever more value to our clients through new features and to open up new markets, beyond our historic industries such as hospitality, retail and health.
If you are ready to join a startup that is going to become a European leader, if you want to move mountains to get there, don't wait any longer, apply, it's for you!
- Passion : This is the primary motivation that drives each employee on a daily basis in managing their personal or collective projects and objectives.
- The Monthly : Every first Thursday of the month, we review progresses, successes and challenges of all the teams.
- The Happiness team : Elected all three-month, the Happiness team is a team of employees in charge of delivering happiness on all levels. Afterworks, activities, themed evenings... They take care of each employee.
- Random Coffee : Every month, employees are chosen to meet other employees of the company. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or drinks... The aim is to spend time together and get to know each other better.
Do you recognize yourself in this? Then go for it!