- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Seyna isn't holding any events right now…
Seyna’s vision is bold - we are building the infrastructure enabling any company to create, sell and manage insurance. Selling insurance should be as easy as using Stripe to collect payments or Shopify to run your eCommerce.
On Seyna’s platform, brokers and retailers:
- Create insurance products that are tailored to their unique customer base. Seyna has created from scratch an insurance carrier (ACPR agrément), so we can carry risk
- Create world-class insurance customer experiences, and seamlessly operate their insurance business. With our software, they can sell insurance (build distribution funnels), manage claims, collect payments, manage customer contracts, run compliance etc…
Our goal is to shift the €560Bn EU P&C market onto Seyna’s platform.
And we're off to a great start. Our leadership team includes experienced operators from insurance and high growth technology companies. Seyna raised €47 million total investment from Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Elaia, Allianz and La Financière Saint James – including a record €33 million Series A in December 2021. Our clients already include large brokers (Verspieren), fast-growing insurtechs (Garantme) and major distributors (FNAC, ElectroDepot).
We have a very ambitious mission with tough problems to work on. It'll only be possible if we have the best possible on our team. Join us !
Seyna is looking for talented, ambitious and highly professional individuals. Team members at Seyna are not afraid to work hard, knowing that the efforts will secure both the company’s success and their own personal growth. One unique item : at Seyna, being a A-player means hitting your targets AND being a great team member. For example, if you beat your sales targets but don’t have the right attitude, you’ll still be asked to leave the company.
All teams are actively recruiting from Product, Engineering, Sales, to Finance and Legal. They’re all growing fast and are looking for go-getters who want to push themselves in a supportive and ambitious environment.
At Seyna they’re into:
- Giving everyone the keys to achieve their professional and personal goals
- Ownership through equity for every employee
- After-work events to build common memories and a strong team
- Company-wide offsites every year