Antoine is the co-founder & CEO of Early Metrics, the international rating agency for startups and innovative SMEs.
An engineer and former financial analyst in worldwide cosmetics and consulting companies, Antoine launched Early Metrics, his second venture, in 2014, with the aim to bring more clarity to an increasingly complex startup ecosystem.
After being graduated from a Major in Social Entrepreneurship, Maïlys has worked as a Consultant in digital transformation and has helped her clients to implement innovative solutions.
She has joined Early Metrics in June 2018 and is now in charge of a portfolio of big Corporates in various industries: energy, transportation, consulting, media...
Early Metrics produces ratings and research to empower a changing economy. As an independent rating agency, they have developed a scientific methodology to reliably evaluate both qualitative and quantitative metrics in startups and SMEs. Moreover, they identify emerging technology trends across multiple industries. They, therefore, provide the right tools for decision-makers from funds and corporates to discover, qualify and engage with the best innovative players.
Early Metrics has rated +3500 European and international startups for over 280 clients among which several CAC40 and FTSE100 companies.
Early Metrics is a multicultural company that encourages self-development thanks to an attractive and enriching environment. They are looking for talented professionals passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship to take an active part in the company’s development in France and in London.
Key positions? VC Analysts, VC Startup Scout, Account Executive, Full-stack Engineer, Financial Officer roles...
- They have a young and diverse team,
- They are a scaleup with an international presence and global ambition,
- They encourage every employee to take an active part in developing the company,
- They provide employees with the resources and support to achieve their personal goals and improve their skills,
- They bring flexibility and agility with our work-from-home model,
- They are based in the heart of Paris and London,
- They value the team’s happiness and organise regular activities outside of work,
- Their corporate values: collective ambition, empowerment and respect!