Each year, bioMérieux devotes a significant portion of its resources to innovation by re-investing close to 13% of its turnover in R&D
employees are mobilized in many areas of research and development
- Laboratory technician, biologist, scientific manager, researcher
- Data scientist, biomathematicians, biostatisticians
- Engineers specialized in validation, automation,verification, electronics, optics, etc.
- R&D project manager
- Ergonomists to design our instruments
- Specialists of regulatory, clinical and medical affairs
Our 3 fields of expertise through our 4 ambitious objectives
Clinical microbiology and industrial microbiological control : strengthen our leadership
Immunoassays : reinforce our position as a specialized player in high medical value tests
Molecular biology : extend our leadership in the syndromic molecular diagnosis of infectious diseases
Pursue our international development
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Joining bioMérieux is choosing to be a part of an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a human-centered corporate culture.
Our Group offers numerous opportunities: join the 13,800 bioMérieux employees who already identify with these values!
Candidates’ know-how and agility are very important. The ability to adapt to change, be a team player and embrace our corporate culture is fundamental. We are interested in candidates who can adapt to various types of situations and who are focused on performance and finding solutions.
Behind the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of our products are nearly 200 different jobs. We have earned an international reputation for our team’s expertise. In order for us to manufacture the instruments on which our tests run, to develop the integrated software our automated systems require, and to sell our products and services, we recruit individuals coming from extremely diverse backgrounds to work in our major professional divisions:
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain
- Information Systems
- Business : Sales, Marketing & Customer Service
- Support Functions
- Support functions
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Affairs and Regulatory Affairs
To join bioMérieux’s great adventure, here are some criteria!
- Desire to contribute to improving public health worldwide
- Give importance to interpersonal skills as well as technical skills
- Seek personal growth through contact with diverse backgrounds, horizons and different cultures.
- Be curious, open and agile to meet the challenges that await you