Fleet Operations Manager (H/F)
- Ingénieries Spécialisées, Logistique, Objets connectés
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Fleet Operations Manager (H/F)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Fondée à Sydney en 2017, Zoomo est le leader mondial de la fourniture de vélos électriques utilitaires et de la maintenance après-vente.
C’est une start-up innovante avec une croissance à 3 chiffres et une présence mondiale en Europe, en Australie, aux États-Unis et au Royaume-Uni. Nous doublons de taille tous les 6 mois!
Notre mission ? Remplacer vélos, voitures et camions par des vélos et véhicules électriques intelligents pour la livraison urbaine. Les vélos électriques sont plus efficaces, plus durables et désormais facilement accessibles.
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Do you want to be part of an operations team at an electric vehicle startup growing 600% year-on-year and take it through to IPO while also reducing carbon emissions globally?
Zoomo is leading the charge to enable our vision of people and things moving within cities using the most efficient vehicle for their trip. Saving money, time and energy... whilst having fun. To that end we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safest e-bike platform, starting with a focus on last mile delivery.
In the short timeframe since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for e-bike distribution and maintenance.
We are a fast growing startup with a global footprint across the US, Australia, and the UK. We are trusted partner to some of the world's most innovative companies, including: Uber, DoorDash, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
Zoomo is building the largest fleet of Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs) in the world and our aim is to provide a world class post-sales service. You will work for the Head of operations in France and take full ownership over ensuring our vehicles are where our customers need them to be when they need them.
You will have the full support of a global fleet team, but will take full responsibility for building and implementing the processes and systems in France that will ensure Zoomo's high end fleet bikes are always available and maintained to the highest standard, whilst guaranteeing the safety of mechanics in our workshop and riders on the road. You will be responsible for cost management in our operations and you will ensure that the team has the capability, capacity and culture to deliver.
You will be responsible for setting and implementing the French fleet operations strategy which will support a 20x growth in fleet size and covers the following areas
- Manage a team which can control the movements 000’s of e-bikes and other LEVs across France.
- Labor Spend Optimisation: Coordinate maintenance operations (Maintenance in Warehouse, remote maintenance & preventative maintenance) to optimize cost and productivity.
- Supply Chain & Logistics: Build out inter and intra city logistics (from warehouse strategy to vehicle selection) to ensure bikes and parts are where they need to be when they need to be there, in the most efficient way.
- Fleet Reporting: Report on French fleet metrics and targets, including availability, bike downtime, parts and labour spend, fleet quality and workforce satisfaction.
- Work Health and Safety: Work with the Area Manager and Global Fleet team to develop and implement a zero tolerance health, safety, security, and environmental strategy which covers both workshops and rider safety and goes above and beyond local requirements and regulation, setting new standards for the e-bike industry.
- You will ensure that your team is delivering on quality - we promise our customers that we'll do what we say - and that compliance, company policies and regulation is being adhered to.
- Competitive salary on offer, plus equity options.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model.
- Tech Allowance for BYO device
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike* subject to availability
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin