- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- > 3 ans
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- > 3 ans
Who we are
📱 Yubo is a safe space for young people to socialize and make connections while streaming and chatting online through an app.
🔒 The platform boasts an innovative suite of safety tools that guarantee all its users’ security, moderation, and privacy.
Faced with a new generation of hyperconnected digital natives who are lonely and overwhelmed, Yubo helps Gen Z engage with the world and learn about themselves. Inspired by the best of offline interactions and the possibilities of digital life, Yubo’s vision is to fix online social interactions for the next generation. Unlike traditional social networks, Yubo prioritizes people over content, real-time interactions over likes, and real connections over followers.
🌍Created by three friends/engineers who are passionate about consumer apps and thanks to a team of 60 people in 3 different offices (Paris, Londres, Jacksonville), Yubo now has 50 million users across and attracts approximately 2 million new users every day.
Since its launch in 2015, the app’s users have:
✔️made more than 2 billion real connexions/friendships on the platform.
✔️ sent more than 10 billion chat messages.
✔️ streamed live almost 30 million times.
What we are looking for
As the IT Manager of Yubo, you will be key to provide easy-to-use, secure, scalable, and reliable technology solutions to support Yubo’s hyper growth. You will build and maintain all existing platforms, manage projects, and communicate effectively to stakeholders. You will be working with the DevOps team.
- Build, test & maintain office information technology infrastructure, including audio visual equipment and personal computers
- Devise and establish IT and security policies to support our employees scale
- Assist new hires and ensure a smooth onboarding experience as they join Yubo
- Responsible for the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software (including cloud services management).
- Ensure the continual operation of the IT network including the wireless networks.
- Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines and communications equipment, and other IT-related equipment.
- Develop, review, and certify all backup and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
What we can offer you
✨Yubo is a tribe of diverse backgrounds and expertise (tech, marketing & communication, safety, support functions…) that share common values like a results-based culture, total transparency, a strong team spirit, the drive to continue learning, and courage to face challenges head-on.
🏳️🌈 We’re serious about diversity and inclusion at Yubo. People of color, gay, lesbian, transgender, non-binary people, parents, and people with disabilities are all welcome on our team. We hold regular workshops to foster a culture of empathy and compassion for minority issues. We are proud that diversity and inclusion are crucial assets to our team.
Working at Yubo means :
🗽Flexibility and autonomy: the chance to work remotely when you want and where you want and with the material and tools of your choice
🔥 Trust and empowerment: We’ve only just begun this adventure, and there are plenty of projects to work on. So it’s up to you to shape your role according to your skills and career path with the support of your manager.
🥰 Care and well-being: We care a lot about our people with a lot of benefits such as… Health insurance 100% reimbursed, lunch vouchers 60% reimbursed, sick leave 100% covered, parental leave for both parents, brand new offices in the Paris, London, and Jacksonville, Pass Navigo (metro/bus) 100% covered, transport cost reimbursement for people who bike to work, and a kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks.
🥳 Togetherness and fun: 1 monthly team-building to celebrate, 1 incredible trip per year to relax and disconnect, quarterly team-buildings per team to rediscover each other and reconnect, Switch games after lunch, and, of course, kind and friendly teammates
What You Bring With You
- +2 years experience in a fast-paced IT environment
- Familiar with our tools (Slack, Gsuite, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, cyber security, network, office IT setup and systems administration, and phone systems
- Experience with information security concepts and industry standards in adherence to security frameworks (ISO27001, SOC 2, NIST, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. You like working across an organization
- Strong bias towards actions and delivering results
- Fluent in english
- 1 fit interview with Mikael, the Lead Devops
- 1 technical test with Mikael
- 3 fit interviews (45min) with tech leads, CTO and CPO
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin