Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
YOOBIC is a Digital Workplace for frontline teams enabling companies to empower their employees, wherever they are, through digitally optimised communication, microlearning and task management. The YOOBIC platform gives frontline teams all the tools they need to be happy and productive, in the palm of their hands
Based in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv and Milan with over 100 employees, YOOBIC is used by 200+ brands and retailers across the world, including Peloton, Kate Spade, Boots (Walgreens Boots Alliance), Lacoste, Peugeot, Domino’s Pizza, Puma, and Kenzo.
We have 17 different nationalities and more than 10 languages are spoken in our offices. We offer an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as our company continues to grow its global footprint. We produce excellence, we take pride in the work we do, we are committed to make our team and our clients as successful as possible.
To learn more about working at YOOBIC, check us out here
Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. We have over 300 clients across the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Lidl, Vans and many more. Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014 with close to 200 employees worldwide.
In Autumn 2021 we were successful in receiving our Series C funding of $50m from some incredible investors such as Highland Europe, Felix Capital and Insight Partners.
We are a diverse organisation that empowers its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC and a real passion for the future of work. You will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact and given the innovative product (which customers love) and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC!
What we need…
We’re looking for a talented Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Hong Kong, working with our APAC clients. You’ll join a dynamic and client-obsessed team which generates significant contributions to YOOBIC growth. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting the client’s adoption and value realization with the YOOBIC solution.
CSMs at YOOBIC take ownership of the client relationship advising on business processes, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring the client’s business objectives are met. The CSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
What you'll do…
- Manage and grow relationships with Key Client stakeholders at some of YOOBIC’s largest clients
- Organize Quarterly Business Reviews and Operational Reviews with clients to define and track customers business and operational objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, to drive optimal use of the platform.
- Flag potential challenges to continuously enhance business and operational efficiency
- Define high-level strategy and target model with Clients to ensure long-term adoption of the solution and satisfaction
- Day-to-day follow-up on client activity and operations
- Data analysis, leverage YOOBIC and client KPIs to help decision-making
- Act as a functional and strategic advisor
- Take a proactive approach to client issue resolution
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales and Account Management providing solution planning support
- Work closely with the Product teams to participate in the evolution of the app based on market requirements
- Partner with our global customer success team to identify best practices to continue our evolution as a customer success organization.
What you have...
- Strong experience in a Customer Success / Client Relationship / Consulting position in a B2B SaaS business ideally working with enterprise or strategic clients.
- Experience navigating complex/ambiguous customer situations.
- Client-facing and people oriented by nature.
- Developed and Conducted Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Customer relationship driven
- Strong analytical skills (data analysis, reports, KPIs/metrics, etc.)
- Proactive, “get things done” attitude
- Start-up/scaleup mentality - you learn fast and are a natural problem solver
- Resourceful nature, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and to work within an international environment
- Intellectually curious, tenacious and organized
- Detail oriented - the little things matter to you and you can identify them easily
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires reasonable accommodations during the process please do not hesitate to let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.