- Agri-food / Animal Nutrition, FoodTech, Pharmaceutical / Biotech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Communication Project Manager
- Télétravail partiel possible
Ynsect a pour ambition de révolutionner la foodchain et de contribuer aux grands défis de notre temps : nourrir la planète, lutter contre le réchauffement climatique, préserver l’environnement… en remettant l’insecte à sa place, à la base de la chaine alimentaire.
Ainsi Ynsect, leader mondial de l’élevage d’insectes propose ainsi une solution écologique, premium, saine et durable pour nourrir animaux et plantes. L’entreprise exploite des technologies de rupture lui permettant de cultiver des scarabées Molitor dans des fermes verticales à empreinte carbone négative.
Would you like to contribute to a large-scale project and have an impact on the world around you?
Joining Ynsect, the world leader in raising and transforming insects, means taking part in the development of innovative, sustainable solutions for feeding the world. Helping to revolutionize the food chain and contribute to meeting the major challenges of tomorrow: fighting climate change, protecting the environment and biodiversity… By returning insects to the base of the food chain.
Joining our teams means blossoming in a human-scale company undergoing strong growth, sharing our values: Explorer, Balance, Adaptability, Authenticity and Solidarity. It means joining passionate teams and a growing company.
We are looking for a Communications Project Manager (M/F) under an open-ended employment contract.
The position is based in Paris, but requires travel to our different sites (Ile de France, Jura, and Somme)
- Managing projects autonomously and with the various departments (HR, sales, R&D, etc.)
- Developing communications strategies that reinforce and maximize the company’s notoriety and protect its image and reputation, in line with the Ynsect strategy.
- Developing and implementing projects that reinforce the commitment of employees in the company’s activities, strategy, social responsibility, and reputation.
- Creating content for multi-channel use and ensuring its dissemination
- Managing the website overhaul
- Drafting communications media: written documents, photos, press releases, campaigns, articles, etc.
- Organizing events relying heavily on digital tools (thematic meetings, unveilings, offline encounters, live-tweeting, press trips, etc.)
- Managing media relations and vendor support tools and monitoring press coverage, reporting, assessments, analysis and development of coverage in France and internationally, on and offline
- Managing social media accounts (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and monitoring the Group’s e-reputation
- Tracking the KPIs of various actions.
- Ideally, you have a university degree (Bac+4/5) in Communications, Political Science, Information and Communications Studies (CELSA) or Journalism.
- You have successful initial experience (at least 5 years) in external-corporate communications with an agency or advertiser
- You have great writing skills, and a good mind for summarizing, in French as well as English
- You master basic information research techniques, have a curious mind, and are partial to the positive impact of companies
- You are a native English speaker
- You know how to develop, construct, run, and implement a communications plan
- You are able to convey strategic situations and assignments, by giving them meaning (message, discourse, content)
- You are able to understand and analyze major societal trends in order to propose relevant actions to develop the company’s reputation.
- You like to work on a cross-disciplinary team, but can also work alone
- You know how to defend ideas, propose new action plans that capture the emerging trends of the business.
Languages: English native, fluent in French
Position attached to the Ynsect Director of Communications, Public Affairs
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin