Welcome to the Jungle
- Média, Recrutement
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Strategic Operations Manager - Marketing
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Welcome to the Jungle, we make work actually exciting. We do so by building innovative employer brand solutions that make companies attractive to workers, and by creating inspiring experiences and content that empower workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work.
Our job board provides thousands of job offers to help digital workers explore the professional world and find exciting career opportunities, with the most immersive and friendly design on the market.
Our B2B solutions make companies attractive by highlighting their employer brand to attract the right talent, and enable them to offer a seamless recruitment experience to job hunters and recruiters.
Our media about work empowers workers and companies to build new rules for a more sustainable work experience. We do so by exploring the future of work with our experts, and by sharing first-hand advice from workers and leaders going through shared experiences.
We believe that another work is possible, a work that is exciting and sustainable, one that takes care of people and the world. A work that reconciles the company and those who make it. Yes, we have great ambitions for work. We want it to inspire us, excite us, make us free and proud, to strengthen our capacity to positively transform the world.
We want to give work a sustainable place in our lives.
Welcome to the Jungle in numbers:
Founded in 2015
A team of 300+ people based in the city center of Paris and Prague.
2.9M+ unique visitors on our website every month
5000+ client companies including Sephora, Groupe Fnac Darty, My Little Paris, Leboncoin, Société Générale, PwC France, Amazon, EY, Johnson&Johnson, Checkout.com…
What it’s like to work in the Jungle?
- You will be part of a meaningful and challenging mission: you will contribute directly to prepare the future of work and promote a positive social impact (and it starts with internal experiments!)
- You will work in an international environment: 16 different nationalities are represented in our teams, we have offices in Prague and we are preparing our international expansion
- Your work life balance will be guaranteed through strong initiatives including the 4-day work week
You will be able to choose your workplace thanks to our highly flexible remote policy:
- You come to our great offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier district) because you want to, not because you have to: we do not have a minimum day of presence in the office.
- Most of our positions are also open to full remote: 30% of our teams already practice it!
- Your well-being is our priority: you will have access to moka.care, a solution to help you take care of your mental health.
- You will get an attractive salary package: employee shareholding for everyone, lots of benefits (meal tickets (Swile), great health insurance (Alan) with 66% covered by the company, CSE gift vouchers, etc.)
- We want everyone involved in the growth of our project: this is why everyone has employee shareholding at Welcome to the Jungle
- At Welcome, we truly care about your professional development. We will train you on the subjects that will make you grow through our training programs : formal training plan based on your needs, or through internal Jungle Academy, or mentoring or even via our self-training space where your will find various curated contents (Management, English courses, writing workshops, Excel training…)
- We will help you in your career development providing clear career paths and creating opportunities around mobilities and promotions.
- We support our employees in their role as parents and future parents through various initiatives: birth allocation, extra days for co-parents, re-onboarding program after maternity leave, breastfeeding room
- You will join a mission that pays particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community
- You will be able to enjoy our many team rituals: annual team days, bi-annual roadmap & project presentations in a Parisian theater, monthly All Hands, quarterly parties… and more! (Know more about our corporate culture here)
For all these reasons and more, we have been rewarded by the B-corp label, a very selective label where we meet the highest standards of social and environmental impact.
As a talented and inspiring Strategic Operations Manager - Marketing, you will report directly into our CMO. Being their closest partner, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and running day-to-day operations of the marketing organization: you will play a key role in building plans that meet our company goals, but also ensuring that these plans are executed effectively by the team. You will work in tight relation with the whole Marketing department (Brand, Product, Growth, Customer Care), as well as with other C-Levels and teams across the company (Product, Business, Media, Operations, Finance).
Here’s a snapshot of your future responsibilities:
Strategic Planning: Lead annual and quarterly strategic planning with the Marketing Leadership, help define realistic & achievable marketing goals, support alignment of other C-Levels to our priorities
Operational Excellence: Evaluate current operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement, ensure interoperability of systems & tools
Analytics & Reporting: Define shared KPIs to assess the effectiveness of marketing programmes, track progress across teams, provide ad-hoc analyses and recommendations for improvement, track and reconcile spend to ensure optimal exploitation of the marketing budget
Program Management: Be fully responsible for key cross-functional projects, build the strategy, execution plan and ensure timely delivery in collaboration with multiple teams in the company
At Welcome to the Jungle, we are all coming from (really) different backgrounds, that’s our main strength!
Our Strategic Operations Manager - Marketing would be someone with:
- Experience (5+ years) in an operations role, in a fast-paced environment or in a consulting firm
- Understanding of marketing planning and strategy
- Strong appetite for data monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Ability to imagine & implement processes that drive operational excellence
- Stellar project management skills
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both in French and English
In addition, the Strategic Operations Manager - Marketing would have to present the following qualities and mindset:
- High level of energy and can-do attitude
- Organized, structured, and methodical
- Ability to consistently deliver high-end business value in a short-time period
Welcome to the Jungle aspires to promote a positive social impact. Its mission includes paying particularly close attention to fostering diversity, inclusion and equality within teams as well as within its community.
Step 1: a first zoom discussion with Faustine, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Step 2: a zoom interview with Antoine-Benjamin, Chief Marketing Officer
Step 3: a zoom interview with Manon, Chief of Staff
Step 4: a zoom interview with Göze, Head of Growth
Step 5: a zoom interview with Faustine, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Welcome to the Jungle
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter