Software Engineer Junior
- Organization / Management, Supply Chain
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Software Engineer Junior
WHAT WE DO
At Wiremind, our goal since we started in 2014 is to create optimization systems for the transport, logistics, sports and hospitality industries, without compromising on user experience. We build solutions that blend great design with cutting-edge technology to process vast quantities of data.
This leads us to work on many different kinds of projects: forecasting the demand for railway passengers between two major cities, handling millions of data points that we collect everyday through web-crawling, calculating the optimal way to fill an aircraft pallet with boxes of multiples dimensions and show the result in 3D, etc.
Our applications are used daily by hundreds of users among the largest players of each industry (railway companies, airlines, etc.) in many countries and several continents. We are now a team of 30+, and growing about +100% every 18 months. Our business model is built on “software-as-a-service” solutions licensed through long-term contracts, allowing our strong growth to be based on strong profitability – without requiring any fundraising.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Software Engineer, you will take part in the development of new features for our Revenue Management (i.e. dynamic pricing optimization) solution CAYZN. You will solve business and technical enquiries raised by (mostly international) railway, airline or bus operators, with the support of our Product Experts and Data Scientists.
In practice – even though there is no typical day – you can expect to:
- Develop new features for our end-users, with a strong focus on code quality and working together with a senior developer, who will support you in your progression.
- Take part in maintenance tasks, application monitoring and infrastructure management. Our solution uses dozens of services which are carefully monitored: CAYZN is a critical component of the sales system of our clients.
- Tackle technical debt, propose new solutions and challenge architecture decisions to keep on improving the code base.
- Exchange on a daily basis with our product team to share ideas about how to improve our solution, and to develop your understanding of our customer requirements.
- Backend: Python 3.7+ with SQLAlchemy, Remoulade, Flask
- Frontend: TypeScript, Angular, NGRX, D3js
- Data-store: Postgresql, Elasticsearch
- Gitlab for continuous delivery
- Kubernetes for infrastructure
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US
- You are above average in terms of rigor and autonomy, you are proactive and curious.
- You have a good general culture in computer science and you are looking for a quick progression perspective in an environment with best development practices.
- You are interested in solving business problems through technological solutions.
The position is based in the city-center of Paris (métro Etienne Marcel) in our renovated office. We offer attractive pay packages (depending on your profile), closely linked to your performance and the company’s growth.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin