Lead Software Engineer
- Organization / Management, Supply Chain
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Lead Software Engineer
At Wiremind, our goal since we started in 2014 is to create optimization systems for the transport, logistics, sports and hospitality industries, without compromising on user experience. We build solutions that blend great design with cutting-edge technology to process vast quantities of data.
This leads us to work on many different kinds of projects: forecasting the demand for railway passengers between two major cities, handling millions of data points that we collect everyday through web-crawling, calculating the optimal way to fill an aircraft pallet with boxes of multiples dimensions and show the result in 3D, etc.
Our applications are used daily by users among the largest players of each industry (railway companies, airlines, etc.) in many countries and several continents. We are now a team of 30+, and growing about +100% every 18 months. Our business model is built on “software-as-a-service” solutions licensed through long-term contracts, allowing our strong growth to be based on strong profitability – without requiring any fundraising.
You will join the team in charge of developing CAYZN, our solution for Revenue Management that is used by major players of the railway and airlines industries. You will have the opportunity to work closely with other skilled software developers, product experts and data scientists to build new features and help our customers manage their revenue seamlessly !
Our tech team is divided into squads of 2 to 4 developers that work on distinct parts of the same application. As a Lead software engineer, you will be responsible for leading one of these squads.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a technical lead within the squad you work with and within Wiremind in general
- Work closely with product experts and data scientists to solve problems within the scope of your squad
- Design and develop efficient and easy to maintain code
- Share your knowledge with other people and learn from others
- Help improve Wiremind’s technical stack by: tackling technical problems, suggesting new monitoring tools, introducing new development practises, etc.
- Have fun hacking during our slack weeks
- Backend: Python 3.7+ with SQLAlchemy, Remoulade (our inhouse task queue), Flask
- Frontend: TypeScript, Angular, NGRX, D3js
- Data-store: Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Gitlab for continuous delivery
- Kubernetes for infrastructure
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced technical lead
- You are interested in solving business problems through technological solutions.
- You care about quality
- You have experience working with large codebases with multiple contributors
- You’re not afraid to refactor and improve existing code
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin