- Application mobile, Mobilité, Automobile
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Stage (5 à 6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Since 2016, Virtuo is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
📲 +2,500,000 downloads │ 👤 +150,000 users │ 🚙 +5,000 cars │ 💪 +180 Virtuosos
💰 Fundraising in 2021: €110M
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal.
In order to support the continuous growth of our business, we are looking for an intern to join our Accounting team in France. If you are hands-on, motivated, and forward-thinking, you will find in Virtuo an exciting opportunity to make a real difference with plenty of room to grow.
🎯 Your missions:
- Receipt, conformity check, and accounting record with analytical imputation,
- Follow-up of the validation flow,
- Assist with the handling of suppliers accounts with the entry of invoices, payments, and their follow-up,
- Create and update vendors database to guarantee fluent payment process,
- Guarantee the reliability of the accounting and analytical charges of supplier invoices,
- Contribute to monthly and annual closing processes,
- Contribute to the proper functioning of the team and to maintaining good working relationships,
- Assist the accounting team with management of emails/letters to the department,
- Be a point of contact for other Virtuo teams for questions related to AP process.
⚡ What’s cool about this job:
- Participate in our mission to create a future with no personal cars, create a positive impact on our lives, our cities, and the planet.
- Join an enthusiastic team and work in a stimulating environment where scaling our processes is key to support our growth.
🚗 Virtuo’s special discount code
🥗 Swile, meal vouchers
🧁 Free drink, snack, and BBQ
⚽️ Sportive events
🏡 Flexible remote-work policy
🌟You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are preparing or have obtained a license degree in accounting or finance,
- A previous professional experience in accounting in a growing company is a plus,
- You are hands-on and flexible and willing to work in a dynamic environment where things change fast!
- You have excellent communication skills,
- You are a true team player,
- You are organised, autonomous, and rigorous,
- You are fluent in French (written and spoken).