Senior Event Manager M / F
Who are they?
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering) ;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB) ;
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more) ;
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management ;
- A team of 100 people and counting either based in Paris or full-remotely
Rencontrez Chloé, Head Of Account Management
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion in fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- Preventing B2B payment fraud for 200+ companies including Airliquide, Generali, Kering Group etc;
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking institutions (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB);
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more);
- €25M raised in Series B to become the #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management worldwide;
- A team of 100+ people, based in Europe and NYC
We are opening a role of Senior Event Manager !
As a part of Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for building brand awareness and growing our leads pipeline through all type of events (physical and digital).
Your goal will be to oversee and organise successful and cost-effective events in line with Trustpair’s positioning as a market leader in fraud prevention. In this role, you will be expected to connect with business executives from large international companies, coordinate internally the efforts to plan these events and measure their ROI afterwards.
- Work from scratch, from concept to completion, in hosting events that enhance Trustpair’s image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience;
- Manage Event’s Calendar, by doing researches, planning, coordinating, negotiating quotes and agreements, monitoring timeframes and budgets and networking;
- Stick to the ROI and KPI, manage and track the lead flow and measure results by handling post-event reports ; maximise pipeline generation and conversion;
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales teams to handle all events in the industry
Why join Trustpair? A list of our perks here!
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience and proven track record of successful event planning and execution of in-person and virtual events with B2B SaaS companies;
- You have a solid experience working with marketing automation and CRM systems to track the impact of event campaign performance;
- You possess outstanding organisational, listening, writing and communication skills;
- You have exceptional interpersonal and networking skills;
- You're a real problem solver, you possess strong analytical skills and you're customer oriented;
- Innately curious, you're a source of fresh ideas and amazing creativity;
- You pay an exceptional attention to detail, you excel in working independently and with a team;
- You're absolutely capable to work with guidelines, deadlines and under pressure;
- You're fluent in French and English
- Call with Lead Talent Partner, Maja (30 min);
- Interview with Global Head Of Brand and Content, Agathe (45 min);
- Case study with Fanny (45 min);
- Coffee Fit with Account Executive, Pierre and Senior Content Marketer, Clémentine (45min);
- Founders ITW with Managing Director and co-founder, Alexandre and CEO and co-founder, Baptiste (45 min)
SALARY RANGE FOR THIS POSITION : 40-48K€ / year
This position is Paris-based.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Trustpair's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for all positions in Trustpair must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for or be a citizen from Schengen / EU zone. The verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
D'autres offres de Evénementiel
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !