Business Developer Representative (BDR/SDR)
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Their Missions: Communicate clear and compelling insights at scale using Toucan’s built-in framework for storytelling.
They communicate contextualised and actionable insights to untrained business users, no matter their data literacy levels or device used, and without the need for training, coding or design skills, or hardware requirements.
From 4 associates to more than 100 collaborators in 8 years, they are self financed until 2019 thanks to more dans 140 key accounts such as Crédit Agricole, Pôle Emploi Elior, Icade, Nexity, Marques Avenue, Euler Hermes, Ministères des finances…
On the agenda :
- A welcoming, healthy and caring culture
- Values defined together including “each one teach one”: They are all in turn learner and teacher.
- An exciting software product to create, install, market or sell
- A fast-growing organization, where you grow fast!
Rencontrez Baptiste, Co-Fondateur
Descriptif du poste
What if you were the cornerstone of pipeline generation for a fast-growth Data scale-up?
You are joining a team of 5 talented Sales Development Representative and are becoming our first point of contact with Large Enterprise prospects on the French market.
- Your interlocutors: Business and data directors
- You use a variety of sales techniques: prospecting, e-mailing, social selling, inbound marketing and events are your weapons for closing as many customer meetings as possible.
- You run discovery calls with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Toucan
- You organise the development of new acquisition channels: you are completely autonomous in the search for new sales methods and channels.
>Your goal? : Generating Qualified Sales Opportunities for the sales team to drive revenue
- Perfect timing to make a place for yourself in a growing organisation, with opportunities to grow & progress your career further
- You’re autonomous, your initiative moves are greatly encouraged
- You work in a B2B universe, full of opportunities in the digital sector
- You incorporate a team of software developers, designers, sales and consultants
- You sell a trendy product and help improve its features by being in a privileged position between our clients and the production team.
- Long-term contract (CDI): fixed salary + uncapped commissions
- Caring Organisation, healthy and simple atmosphere
- Team collaboration is not a false promise but a reality
- You are a good Hunter, prospecting doesn’t scare you, you have a solid network.
- You know the complex sales cycles of SaaS solutions or softwares, and have a selling framework
- You have field sales experience and have already opened accounts
- You already have at least 1 year experience in sales with Key Accounts: CAC40, SBF, Large SME…
- You speak fluently French and English and are able to communicate with both French and non French-speaking prospects
- Pragmatic and resourceful, you’re a “doer” = you do things, quick and well. Even if you have to correct it afterwards.
- You are convinced of the impact that data presentation can have
- Creative, curious and autonomous, you are ambitious and want to participate to a start-up growth
- You want to progress in the contact of performing individuals
- You use Digital Tools efficiently
Déroulement des entretiens
- At least an experience of 1 year in companies on complex software sales cycle
- A personal success, that you are proud to present us in two lines in your mail. No cover letter.
- By clicking on the big “Apply” button ‘Welcome to the jungle’
- What our Client says about us on G2Crowd
- Meet your future colleagues
- Watch their reviews on GlassDoor
- Bonus : what our clients says about their experience with Toucan on Success Stories in video or on independant Gartner Research Platform. ‘