Full stack developer H/F/D
Who are they?
Capco est un cabinet de conseil en management et technologie spécialisé dans la transformation des institutions financières, Banques ou Assurances.
Créé en 1998, Capco regroupe plus de 7 000 collaborateurs répartis dans 32 bureaux dans le monde dont 180 à Paris.
Avec un portefeuille de plus de 100 clients mondiaux, Capco opère à la rencontre des métiers et de la technologie. La force de Capco est de combiner une expertise du secteur financier avec une approche innovante, pour accélérer les initiatives digitales, accompagner les transformations réglementaires et RSE, et faire évoluer les organisations et méthodes de travail.
Fier de ses valeurs, Capco Paris a obtenu la certification Or d’EcoVadis, venant récompenser nos engagements pour le développement durable et nos performances en RSE à travers 21 indicateurs couvrant les thèmes de l’environnement, le social, les droits de l’Homme, l’éthique et les achats responsables.
Rencontrez Marie Fleur, Manager Change management
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encourage to #BeYourselftAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success.
It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
We are / have
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Strong technology understanding and numerous IT delivery success stories
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for committed, innovative and creative people to join our technology & engineering team.
We are looking for software developers who can, guess what … - work on the creation of a new Digital Bank! Yes, we are building a new online bank for one of the major actors of French Banking Industry - from scratch, using google cloud platform and latest technology.
As a Capco Full Stack Developer you will:
- Demonstrate practical experience of software engineering best practices, while being obsessed with continuous improvement
- Have deep technical knowledge of two or more technologies and are curious to learn other parts of the stack
- Have experience delivering software/technology projects leveraging agile methodologies
- Have personally made valuable contributions to products, solutions and teams and can articulate the value to customers
- Have played a role in the delivery of critical business applications and ideally customer facing applications
- Can communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used in finance and other industries and love to experiment
- Have a passion for being part of the engineering team that is forming the future of finance
Skills & Expertise
You have experience working with the following methodologies / technologies:
- Strong knowledge of Java 8+, Spring Boot, and object-oriented programming and familiarity with functional programming languages
- Strong understanding of collections and concurrency in Java
- Practical experience in working with restful APIs (REST JSON)
- Strong Knowledge of React, Node.Js
- Capability to understand software design concepts and ideas into reality using frontend technology.
- Multi-year experience in continuous integration with Git, Jenkins, Nexus
- Good understanding in Mongo DB and other databases
- Practices Agile principles
- Able to do code reviews, acting as mentor, and train junior developers
- Write highly available, maintainable, and secure code
- Good understanding of cloud, web, and architectural design patterns
- Great understanding of the solid Principles, OWASP, CAP Theorem and Distributed Systems Design
- Stakeholder Management and able to communicate well to all the team members
- Participated in designing a system as set a of microservices
- Knowledge of serverless functions like AWS Lambda, Azure functions, GCP functions (preferred)
- Have experience in messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Good understanding of Service Security Protocols (OAuth2, SAML etc.)
- Practical experience on at least one cloud
- Experience in integration with 3rd party applications and vendors
- Experience in integration of QA automation tools
Why join Capco Paris as a Software Developer?
You will work on today’s largest digital project in European Banking Industry, joining a team of experts and passionate developers.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creation lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
D'autres offres de Dev Fullstack
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !Voir toutes les offres