Compliance Officer - Germany
Compliance Officer - Germany
Swan offers an embedded finance platform. Via Swan’s simple APIs, European companies can integrate banking services (accounts, cards, and IBANs) quickly and easily into their own product. The result is a super-smooth user experience.
Co-founded in 2019 with start-up Studio eFounders, Swan received a 5M€ Seed and a 16M€ Series A from top European Venture Capital Funds such as Accel and Creandum. Dubbed a top “European fintech to watch in 2021” by Sifted, we are currently expanding across Europe, with plans to grow our staff from 70>100 in the coming year. Additional offices are set to be open in Germany and Spain.
Swan is a Mastercard principal member and a licensed financial institution, regulated by the ACPR.
- 70+ employees
- 30 positions open through the end of 2022
- Available across 18 European countries
- 250M€+ in transactions since going live in January 2021 (+250% each passing month)
- 5 million euros raised in 2020 (Creandum and BPI France)
- 16 million euros raised in 2021 (Accel)
Swan is looking for a Compliance Officer to help us grow throughout Europe and guarantee that our processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal local guidelines.
From our soon-to-be-opened Berlin office, you will :
- Develop and review Swan compliance procedures with the help of the Lead Compliance.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Educate and train employees on Compliance issues
- Co-create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Be the local contact of Swan in Germany with the regulator
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Good knowledge of german legal requirements and procedures.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- An experience in an international / European environment would be a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong communication skills
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Excellent working abilities in English and German
What we offer
- This is one of the key moments to join Swan in terms of growth
- Our people matter! Diversity, inclusion and work-life balance are important at Swan
- Attractive and fair salary
- Strong product and tech culture
- Be challenged and make a direct impact
- Innovate within a fast-learning and international environment
- Awesome, ambitious, skilled colleagues
- Spacious office located in the heart of Paris (10ème)
- Partial-remote working policy
- A 30-min video call with Amélie, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- An interview with Adrien, our Lead Compliance
- A case study (approx 1h) + meet the team
- An inteview with Stephie, our Head of Compliance, and Nicolas, our COO
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin