Senior Software Project Manager - Software Outsourcing
Senior Software Project Manager - Software Outsourcing
Stilla Technologies is a Life sciences company whose mission is to improve health by offering researchers and clinicians worldwide solutions for high precision genetic analysis.
Since 2016, Stilla Technologies has empowered researchers with the naica® system, a solution that enables to detect & quantify nucleic acid with unprecedented precision.
The naica® system supports a wide range of genetic tests and molecular biology assays — including liquid biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics, viral load quantification, GMO detection, etc… Overall, the naica® system superior performances make it a preferred technology for precision medicine research and therapeutic monitoring.
Stilla® advises and supports its customers worldwide with a multidisciplinary team, whose expertise spans from microfluidics and chemistry to molecular biology and computer science. Stilla’s talented and multidisciplinary team shares a passion for building successful Life Science and Diagnostic products based on deep technological innovations.
Stilla is hiring a Senior Software Project Manager, with a focus on Software Development Outsourcing, to support the expansion of the company’s product portfolio.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has a 3+ year experience in software project management for industrial companies developing medical devices and/or IVD products, with a track record of growing responsibilities and achievements.
• Has a strong management experience with software development outsourcing, has a network of software outsourcing providers.
• Is highly proficient in cross-functional management & outsourcing R&D projects and externalized staff management, enjoys team working.
• Has excellent communication skills.
• Is already familiar with ISO 13485 standards and with the IEC 62304 and IEC 62366 standards.
• Has 2-3 minimum years of experience in industrial software development, if possible, covering C++ and Python programming, image processing and machine learning.
• Has a previous experience in Agile software development with continuous integration (using these tools or equivalent ones: Visual Studio, CMake, Redmine, Jenkins, GitLab)
• Speaks technical French and English
• May not know what digital PCR, NGS and Genomics are about but is curious about it.
• Is self-driven, results oriented and customer centric.
Missions for the Senior Software Project Manager – Software Outsourcing
Given its growing product portfolio, strong product demand and long-term VC funding, Stilla Technologies is currently ramping up its software development and is aiming at implementing an efficient mix of internal and outsource software development.
In this context, we are seeking a Senior Software Project Manager to join our growing R&D leadership team, with a focus on Software Outsourcing.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading and managing major multi-year software development projects within Stilla Technologies. You will be focusing in particular on the implementation of efficient and high-quality software outsourcing, selecting and bringing externalized software development staff into project teams.
You will integrate the Bioinformatics & Software Development Department, report to the Director of Software Development, work with a multidisciplinary R&D leadership team to integrate the software roadmap together with the company’s product development roadmap. You will integrate an R&D organization counting 30+ talented scientists, engineers and technicians.
The ideal candidate should have a strong experience in software project management and shall be capable of leading outsourced software developers and teams, not only in France but also abroad. He or she should prove a solid experience in this domain and should have trusted network of software outsourcing service providers specialized in medical devices and IVD.
A good experience in managing Agile teams, in building multiple interacting software products and a track record of delivering complex products at high quality and within predictable timelines is also important.
Experience of software development for diagnostic applications is mandatory. This includes experience working under a ISO13485 QMS, applying the IEC 62304 and developing Chapter 21CFRpart11 compliant software, which implies to lead and contribute significantly to the documentation of the software development life cycle procedures. This also implies to play a significant role in the participation and organization of software risk analysis, software unit/integration/verification/validation testing, in close collaboration with our software developers and quality assurance engineers.
Excellent communication skills, ability to prioritize and a focus on excellence are essential characteristics for this role.
- To fully manage outsourced software developers and teams.
- To play a key role in the selection of software outsourcing service providers.
- Internal, with other fields in R&D, Operations, Sales and Marketing
- External, with external software development partners, software companies or contractors.
• Communication, to drive all software activities inherent to the responsibilities of this role.
Why join us?
• Contribute to the company growth by delivering outsourced software products within challenging timeframes.
• Learn a lot from multidisciplinary experts.
• Join a young and dynamic Life Science company growing at a 3-digit pace!
• Work with a team who shares a passion for building successful Life Science Products based on deep technological innovations.
Paris (Villejuif 94800)
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin